8: Day 1: Realization

Start from the beginning

“Really?” Midnight ask, Irina nodded.

“I agree, they don't have much plan for today. The heroes just gave them a good opportunity to use, so they immediately use it at its finest. If not for the rude behavior of Hero Teams, they might not have any points at all for today!” Tadaomi explain.

“This really a good tea!” Nezu chuckle looking to the screen.

--*--

“Null (Yuma) chooses the Police Station, so you three will be the one to handle the company. There are some business students who will help you there. Shame (Itona) and Jazz (Mei) will handle the support business, which was named as Hatsume Industry!” Nagisa said as his eyes becomes toxic blue. Karma is grinning, looking to his boyfriend, where he could find it hot now that Nagisa is in his assassin mode.

“Thank you for briefing me about this, Chaos (Karma), Snake (Nagisa). Chain (Yoshida), Lethal (Muramatsu) and I, Vision (Hayami) will do our best to do this mission!” Hayami said in monotone. Nagisa nodded as Nagisa look to others.

“Five heroes will die tomorrow! This plan will be surely given them a mental trauma!” Nagisa said with venom as he smiles. The bloodlust of others is also seeping as most of their eyes became toxic. Hitoshi, and Mei felt uncomfortable and was glad the bloodlust of them wasn't directed to them.

The two felt almost sorry for hero course students who will meet these devils.

“Detonate the bomb in east number 15 after informing all the civilian bots and students not to go there! Those bombing will make sure they wouldn't have a sleep!” Izuku said, who have a Cheshire Smile.

Katsuki even shiver with those smile Izuku plastered to his face.

“While we are all sleeping, they would need to investigate it!” Izuku said as everyone grin and went to their rooms to sleep soundly.

Bomb the archive build of Demon City – Normal

--*--

The whole Hero Team woke up as they heard the explosion. They immediately felt fuzzy as they change to their hero gears. They went to the place, seeing firefighter bots trying to kill the fire. Shoto immediately use his Ice to kill the fire. Then a civilian bot started to attack him.

“Wh-what?” Shoto ask in shock.

“You! You didn't even ask the firefighter, you scum heroes. This building is the archive of our city! There are numerous important documents inside. The fire is in the other side, and you put your stupid ice to the entire building! You are really scum! You!” The civil bots said trying to hurt shoto. Shoto's temper rises and push the civil bots.

“Stop hitting me, you piece of tin can!” He angrily said. Then the other civil bots saw the commotion. And because of this, the anger of the civil bots to them rises. They all throwing stones to them forcing them to leave which frustrate them more.