Cold- Prologue

It's like a huge magnent that pulls us together whenever we're in the same room.

We fight, we make up and then we fuck.

No love what so ever. In fact, he steered clear from love. I don't know if it's because of me, or the initial fact that he's told me time and time again that he's incapable of love. Everyone is capable of love, right? Some people say you're phsycotic if you can't love. Does that make him phsycotic? I don't think so.

From the very begninng, I knew there wasn't something quite different about him.

I mean seriously — How Cliche do I sound right now?

He was bipolar — major anger management problems — sometimes even his lack of patience striked up the aura inside of him to beat anyone that was two metres too close to him. I don't know what it was, but he caught me at the moment he stepped through that door. I wouldn't say it's a fairy tale, and I wouldn't exactly say it's a sad ending either. It's my type of perfect with a twist no one but him and I will only understand.

Maybe if our passes weren't so fucked up, would he have stayed?

Would I have stayed?

 A/N

THERES A TRAILER ON THE RIGHT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE!!!

THE STORY IS BASED OFF FITY SHADES OF GREY.

THIS STORY IS BASED PFF FIFTY SHADES OF GREY.

AGAIN...

THIS STORY IS VASED OFF FIFFTYY SHAFSD MOF GREYATTTYYY

ZAYN VERSION OF FIFTY SHADES

PLEASE READ NEXT AUTHORS NOTE IF YOU ARE WISHING TO CONTUIE THIS WHOLE BOOK.

-Chanel xxx