Running Away

I in no way [ nor attempt ] own inuyasha or any other characters. I own only the story plot &. what ever. This is my first story so it may or may not suck :) just read it &. if you feel like showing love give some ! :) -T.N. <3

Running Away....... [ Kagome's POV ]

I stopped in my tracks as my breath caught in my throat. I knew I shouldn't have never followed him. I knew every time I follow him to her my heart would suffer. But, I couldn't stay away and just wait. Wait for him to come back. Wait for the sorrow in his eyes to look at me. Wait for the emotions to torture him. 

I had to come and make sure he was alright. That she didn't leave with yet another piece of him hurting. That she, Kikyo, didn't hurt Inuyasha any more. Not while I was around. If things turned out of hand I would some how stop it. I didn't know exactly how, but I would. 

Inuyasha traveled way faster than me, so it took me a while to catch up. I knew nothing could happen in such short time, so I took my time. Sometimes I just don't know what I'm talking about. In the short time for me to completely reach Inuyasha and Kikyo, apparently a lot has happened. 

My eye's widen at the sight in front of me as my breathing cut off. My head pounded with all the emotions spinning around. My thoughts were jumbled as I tried to comprehend exactly what was happening in front of me. I couldn't decipher the situation well as I watched from the trees unable to move from such a hurtful sight. Inuyasha and Kikyo were in each other's arms, kissing and naked. 

I stared and stared and stared. My eyes glued to Inuyasha. Maybe she's controlling him and he has no free will, I thought. But I knew better. Everything was as clear as the cloudless sky above. Inuyasha choose her. It showed in the way he kissed her and the soft moans escaping him. It showed how gentle he was holding her to him. It showed because he was there. 

Suddenly, he looked up and tensed. "What's wrong, Inuyasha?" I heard Kikyo ask. He didn't answer her back, instead he peered around until he met my eyes. I can tell he read every emotion my eyes showed. His eyes widen in disbelief and fear. "Kagome!" He screamed. "Wait!"

By then I was running. Running as fast as I ever could in my entire life. I heard him shout something to me and HER wicked laughter. I kept going and going even though my body disagreed with me. I had to get away as fast as I could and I was not going to slow down or stop until I did. I swore to my self as the tears that had remained unshed came rushing down my face. 

I stopped in a clearing I've never seen before. I wiped away the tears that has been rushing down my face with speed faster than my running. I blinked hard to make them go away and once they did I swore I would never ever cry over him again. I decided to go get my things from Kieday's (sorry for misspelling) house and leave. I had my plan worked out and my mind made up. With that I broke out into a full sprint towards my decision.