CHAPTER 20

*AVA MARTIN*

The headache was killing me, and now I also have to deal with this guy. I did not waste a moment in going up to the room and changing. I enrobed in to my night gown, a silk violet color with laces at the edges. I looked at my self in the mirror, the dress was too pretty to be a night gown and how it fit on my slim body was just perfect. I twirled a little bit seeing the back of the gown.
My little fashion show was interrupted by the sound of someone barging in the room, I recognized these steps right away, Mr. Devin Miller.

"You got changed?"
Devin said with a slight surprised face. This question left me astonished as well.

"Don't tell me..."
I managed to say after a few seconds of pause.

"Don't tell me you expected me to sit in the wedding gown and wait for you."

"No.... No I did not."

"You did, didn't you?"
I said with a slim smile on the inside.

"Don't annoy me, Ava. Here is the phone which was mentioned in the contract. You only have three contacts me, Rossi and your aunt. If you try any thing sketchy....."

"Your end is gonna be very awful."
He said with a tiny pause.

As I reached out for the phone, he pushed his hand a little back.

"I repeat, Ava. I have a call tracker and location tracker on your phone. Think a million times before doing anything."

He passed me the phone. I checked everything inserted in the phone. Finally something useful this man did in a while.

I got my pillow from the bed, fluffing it I walked towards the couch while I saw Devin walk out from the bathroom with his black t shirt and grey sweatpants on.

"Why are you on the couch?"

"One of us has to sleep here."

"Come back here, I don't bite."

"Huh! Sure you don't."

"Ava, I am in no mood to joke right now. I want you right here on the bed."

The expression on his face changed, that was my call to get up from the couch. I walked towards the bed taking little steps. As I sat on the other side of the bed, which had a velvet bedsheet and quilt on it.

"Let's sleep, and don't think about crossing the line."

"If you were so afraid of me crossing the line, why invite me on the bed."

"You have no right to question me, Ava Miller. Let's sleep I am in no mood to fight."

I covered my body with the quilt, while laying on the bed.
Miller, Ava Miller. This addition to my name disgusts me. No one knows how much I hate this.

"Hey hey hey! What are you doing!"

I said covering my eyes with my hands as I saw him take off his shirt. I'm not going to lie I did peek a little.
This toned chiseled chest with abs, his tan skin, a chest which had a tattoo, a cobra with wings on both sides. I've only seen this a few times in the company when he used to loosen his tie with his shirt a little bit unbuttoned from the top.

"This is how I sleep, get used to it."

"Gotta get used to to many weird things."
I mumbled under my breath before turning to the other side of the bed after seeing him get under the quilt.

.....

Hey hey hey!!
How are you guys? Soooooo..... This Chapter is a bit short. I couldn't write a lot as I was not feeling well. I hope you all understand.
Take care you all!
Bye!