Chapter 23

2 months later and we're in London!! It's the night of my 'an audience with Arabella'!! I can't believe it.

I haven't been in London in ages... my dad, Susan, Lizzie and Scar are here too. I'm able to Lisa whilst we're here too which I'm happy about. She's coming tonight too!!

 She's coming tonight too!!

( just not as sheer )

You're not quite Harry Styles started playing and I walked on as people started applauding. Chris smiled at me as I started to sing.

I saw Harry Styles in the crowd and I nearly froze. I kept singing and got to the chorus "cause you're not quite Harry Styles" and he started to smile.

I finished the song and everyone started applauding again and stood up. I smiled and took a sip of the cup of tea I had on stage.

Music started again and I sung 'Grace'. It's one of my favourite songs on the album.

When I'd finished singing it I waved.

Me: "hello!! Hi!!"

The crowed erupted in cheers.

Me: "hello, guys!! I got really emotional when I came out the bend up there!! It must be the hormones" I joked.

Me: "I haven't performed before. How are you all?"

I took another sip of my tea and the audience started to laugh.

Me: "ooh! Gotta get my breath back! Oh, I'm very nervous!!"

The audience awhed.

Me: "of course I bloody am!! I just sang a song about not being Harry Styles with Harry Styles right there!!"

The audience started to laugh again as I chuckled.

Me: "I'm so thrilled to be doing this tonight. Really excited"

I felt the baby kick. I placed a hand on my stomach.

Me: "oh, guess I'm not the only one"

The audience started cheering again.

Me: "he's very excited! We're going to take some questions!! Sebastian Stan! Where are ya?"

Sebastian stood up as the audience cheered. He waved at me and I waved back.

Seb: "well tonight is all about you, Arabella! So I want to ask you, when are you going to write a song about me?"

I laughed as he asked the question.

Seb: "no that's not my question! That's not my question! Your music is so relatable I mean not all of us are Harry styles!"

The audience laughed as did I.

Seb: "do you have people come up to you and talk to you about their issues and relationships?"

One person laughed as I started to answer.

Me: "to be honest... oh someone found that funny!"

Everyone laughed.

Me: "to be honest, when I'm not you know, singing mode, not much but at a party or something like that someone will have a drink and come over to me and tell me their whole relationship history. Some of the stories my fans tell me are wild! They credited me for getting them through, or kicking him out! So kind of yeah, why are you alright?"

The audience laughed.

Seb: "yeah! No I'm fine!"

Me: "good! You look amazing tonight!"

Seb: "so do you!" And he pointed at me.

Me: "alright, Adam Sandler! Hey!"

Adam: "hi!"

Me: "And what's your question?"

Adam: "uh my question is have you ever used your Arabellaness to get out of a ticket? I can't believe you drive first of all."

Me: "I do! Well one time, when I first moved back to La and got my license, I was in the fast lane, the far left lane. Not going that fast, there was actually quite a lot of traffic. I was minding my own business, then suddenly a police car pulls up behind me and you know basically hinting I have to pull over. So I just stoped where I was, I hadn't been pulled over before!"

The audience started laughing.

Me: "he started screaming at me to 'pull off' so I followed him, I was on my way to the supermarket actually. Living my best life. He pulls me over, I wind the window down. I gave him my driving license, he goes back to the car and comes back and his wife is screaming down the phone for pulling me over. He's like 'I'm so sorry Arabella do whatever you need to do!' And I got away with it! I was shaking the whole way!"

Everyone started laughing again.

Me: "it was hilarious, so yeah I did, kind of. I didn't mean to, I was ready to go to jail."

The audience started laughing again.

Me: "by he um.. we'll she saved the day!"

The music started for 'London Boy'. I started to sing it and watched Chris the entire time. He couldn't keep his eyes of me.

The music transitioned into 'Maybe' and I sung it with my hand on my bump. I can't wait to meet him. The crowed cheered as I sang the last lyric.

Me: "time for a question from Scarlett!! What's your question, Scar??"

Scar: "hi!! My question, Bella is who inspired you?"

Me: "hey! fashion wise chotronette, music wise Taylor Swift, Stevie Nicks, Adele"

Scar: "you look lovely"

Me: "thank you, Scar! So do you!! Time for a question from Harry Styles!!"

Harry: "my question is, who guided you in life?"

Me: "two main people spring to mind: my dad and one of my old teachers miss MacDonald she only taught me for two years but she made me fall in love with English"

Miss MacDonald started to walk towards the stage. I froze and covered my mouth with my hands. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

She walked up the steps to the stage and I hugged her.

Me: "hi..."

Miss: "hi!!"

Me: "oh my god, it's so weird seeing you after all these years"

We talked for a little then she went back to sit down. I needed to get my make up fixed.

Me: "Scar, Lizzie! One of you both of you come up here and keep everyone entertained whilst I get my makeup fixed"

I put the microphone on the table at this side as I went off stage to get my makeup fixed. I could hear Lizzie and Scar and it was making me happy.

I walked back on stage and hugged them and thanked them before they sat back down.

Me: "now it's time for a song I've been working on recently 'blessing'"

I sung the song and saw tears in my dads and Chris' eyes.

Me: "Now time for a question from Lizzo!!"

Lizzo: "heyyy!!"

Me: "Heyy, queen!!"

Lizzo: "my question is, you write songs about your ex and Chris - as we all do." I chuckled.
"what would an ex or a boyfriend name a song they'd write about you"

Me: "uhh I'm not sure... let's ask Chris! Love, what would you name a song you'd write about me?"

Chris: "my girl"