Chapter 9

Filming hasn't long finished and it's our one year anniversary tomorrow.

I laid in bed unable to sleep. My mind was racing around. I picked my phone up and started messaging Chris.

 I picked my phone up and started messaging Chris

/ the next day \

I got ready for the date. I don't know what we're doing as Chris is planning it but as it's December I know to dress warmly. I pulled on a pair of mom jeans and a cream cable knit jumper.

I pulled on my doc marten boots and sprayed some perfume before walking downstairs. I had 10 minutes before Chris will be here to pick me up.

I sat down on the sofa next to my dad and Avri.

Avri: "you look beautiful"

Me: "thanks, Av"

Dad: "what are you doing?"

Me: "don't know he's planned it"

Dad: "oh okay, well have fun, sweetheart"

Me: "thanks dad"

Dad: "how long till he's picking you up?"

Me: "about 10 minutes"

Dad: "okay"

About 10 minutes later, Chris was outside. I grabbed his present and said goodbye and walked outside. I got into the car and looked at Chris who had the biggest smile on his face.

Me: "what?" Whilst smiling.

Chris: "happy anniversary, babygirl"

Me: "happy anniversary, my love"

Chris: "you look beautiful"

He leaned in and kissed me softly. The kiss was full of love.

Me: "thank you, baby. You look very handsome, what are we doing?"

Chris: "wait and see, princess"

I put my seatbelt on as he started to drive. About 20 minutes later we pulled up to an ice rink. I looked out the window with a smile on my face.

Chris: "you like it?"

Me: "mhm yea I do" whilst nodding.

Chris: "come on then, let's go, baby" as he placed his hand on my thigh.

I looked down at his hand then up into his eyes and nodded again. I left the present in the car and got out. We walked to the doors hand in hand.

Chris paid for us after I tried to let him let me pay, at least for myself but he would have it.

"What sizes"

Me: "nine please"
(US sizes)

Chris: "11 please"

"Alright"

The worker grabbed the skates and handed them us. We said thank you and went to put them on. Chris walked onto the ice, Chris put his hand out for me to grab. I hold his hand as we skate along the side.