Chapter 5

2 days later. Chris has planned our date and hasn't told me anything about. I have no idea what to wear but I know to dress warm as it's January.

Chris messaged me he was across the street and I ran downstairs

Me: "BYE GUYS!!"

Susan: "BYE SWEETHEART"

Dad: "HEY HEY WERE YOU GOING"

Me: "JUST OUT WITH SOME FRIENDS! BYE!!"

I ran out the door and across the street to Chris. I got into the car and he kissed me. I lingered as he pulled away.

Chris: "you look beautiful, baby"

Me: "thank you, love. You look handsome"

Chris: "thank you, baby"

He kissed me one more time before driving off. After a couple of minutes we pulled up to a house I presume is his.

I walk into the house and there were rose petals all over the table and two place settings.

Me: "wow"

Chris: "you like it?"

Me: "I love it"

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. My eyes focused on his beautiful blue eyes as he leaned closer, our lips brushing against each other's. I closed the gap and kissed him softly.

Chris pulled away and pulled my chair out for me. I smiled as I sat down.

Chris: "I've made pasta"

Me: "smells delicious"

Chris lifted off the lid as he sat down opposite. I served myself some pasta and passed Chris the serving spoon. My eyes focused on him as I bit my lip. I couldn't believe what was happening.

Chris: "what you thinking about"

Me: "no it's nothing"

Chris: "no come on, angel what is it"

Me: "I just can't believe this is happening"

Chris: "believe it, baby"

I smiled softly as we began to eat. It really was delicious.

Once we'd finished eating and laughing about practically everything we went to sit on the sofa. I was cuddled up to his side.

Me: "can we watch a film?"

Chris: "sure. What film?"

Me: "the notebook?"

Chris: "alright"

Chris turned on the notebook and I watched it with my head rested on his chest.

By the end of the film we were laying down on the sofa, me laying on his chest. His arms wrapped around my waist. I sat up so I was straddling his waist. His hands rested on my arse.

I leaned down and kissed him. Our lips melting together. I started to grind my hips against him. Soft groans escaped his lips.

Chris: "fuck baby"

I started to kiss down his neck biting occasionally leaving marks. Chris sat up and took off my jumper as he began kissing down my neck leaving hickeys everywhere.

He soon found my sweet spot making me throw my head back. I reached to take off his shirt as he fumbled to undo my bra.

He attacked my breasts with kisses and hickeys. Soft moans and whines escaping my lips.

I reached down to undo his trousers making him move back a little so it was easier for him to pull them off. I pulled off my jeans and underwear and moved closer to him again.

I started to grind against his bare cock making him groan into the kiss. He nibbled on my bottom lip as he's reached down. He grabbed a condom and unwrapped it.

I moved back grabbing the condom. I grasped him in my hand making him gasp in relief. I pumped him a little before rolling on the condom. I sunk down onto him and rolled my hips trying to find the right rhythm.

It didn't help he was hard the ride given his size. I was surprised I could take all of him. I decided to bounce as he started kiss my neck again, tracing over the hickeys he'd left earlier.

My hands wrapped around his neck as he made his way down my chest so my breasts. He kissed all over them. Rubbing his tongue over the hickeys.

Chris: "god fuck I love your boobs"

I threw my head back as he started to suck at my nipple. I reached down and started to rub figure of eights on my clit.

Chris started to twitch and I knew he was close. The knot was forming in my stomach. All that could be heard was skin slapping together and pornographic moans.

Me: "holy fuck Chris I'm gonna"

Chris: "let go, angel. Shit shit yes Arabella fuck yes"

My high washed over me and my legs shook.

Me: "YES CHRIS OH MY GOD YES!! HOLY- FUCK YES CHRIS"

Chris: "FUCK YES ARABELLA YES"

I rode out our highs. I lifted myself off and rested my head on his shoulder as my chest rose and feel quickly.

Chris: "holy fuck, babygirl that was amazing"

Me: "yea-yeah it was"

Chris: "let's get you cleaned up"

/ a little later \

We were cuddled up in his bed. I was the little spoon. All I had on was one of his T-shirts. I could feel his breath on my neck.

Me: "goodnight, love"

Chris: "sweet dreams, darling"