Chapter 19

As Christmas is so close to our anniversary, we delayed our honeymoon until January 3rd. we're going to the Maldives!!

I can't wait. It's going to be the best time with the best person.

/ 3rd January \

I woke up to the sound of the alarm. I felt Chris move behind me and turn off the alarm.

I felt him move closer to me wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing my neck.

Chris: "morning, mrs Evans"

I started to blush and turned to lay on my back.

Me: "mmm it's been just under two weeks and I've still not got used to that"

Chris: "you will" and he quickly pecked my lips.

Chris: "come on, angel we have to get to the airport"

Me: "mmm fine"

Chris: "you jump in the shower and I'll start breakfast"

Me: "are you saying I smell?"

Chris: "no- I just"

Me: "I'm joking, baby"

I kissed his lips and got up and got into the shower. I stood feeling the hot water fall down onto me when I started to smell pancakes.

I got out the shower and put on some joggers and a white crop top. I ran downstairs and sat at the breakfast bar watching him. I could see his back muscles every time he flipped a pancake.

Me: "smells delicious, lovie"

Chris: "thank you, baby"

He kissed me as he put the last pancake on the plate. He sat down next to me and we ate in comfortable silence.

After breakfast I loaded the dishwasher and sat and played with dodger whilst Chris had a shower.

I'm gonna miss dodger whilst we're away. Luckily my dad is coming to pick him up and he's gonna look after him whilst we're away.

The doorbell rang and I got up to answer it. I opened the door to reveal my dad, he wrapped me in a hug as dodger ran over to him sniffing his leg.

I got dodger ready and shouted up to Chris that my dad was here to take him. Chris came down in nothing but grey sweats. I bit my bottom lip as he walked closer to us.

He said his goodbyes to dodger, as did I and my dad left. I turned to Chris and looked down towards his crotch and back up to his eyes.

Chris: "Like what you see?"

Me: "very much"

Chris: "it's a shame we don't have enough time isn't it, princess"

Me: "mhm"

Chris: "I'm going to go finish getting dressed, babygirl"

He grasped my waist and kissed my cheek before disappearing up the stairs again. A couple minutes later he walked back down with a tshirt on and dry hair.

He put the cases at the door and told me the car should be here soon. I nodded and walked closer to him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to play with the hair on the back of his head as his hands gripped my waist.

I leaned in and kissed him softly. He pulled me even closer to him so our bodies were touching.

His hands wandered down and over my arse, squeezing a little then to my thighs. He lifted me up so my legs were wrapped around his middle.