5

It was time to head to the beach event. While we were all putting our suitcases on the bus Ming kept looking at me with a worried expression. I get car sick, especially on long car rides. I kept telling Ming I was fine but I actually didn't know how this would play out. I then noticed that the crazy doc gang arrived. As soon as they all walked out it felt like slow motion. I stared at Pha as he walked out of the car and seemed to carry a model-like aura. Beam of course looked like someone straight out of a movie with his looks and well-put-together outfit. He always looked classy. Then came P'Kit looking as cute and handsome as always. He was laughing at something P'Beam said and I couldn't seem to look away. My gaze stayed on him a little bit longer until Ming started talking to me. I shook the thoughts away and looked at him. 

"Are you sure you can handle this?" he said for the thousandth time. 

"I might have outgrown it, Ming. That incident was a bit ago."

"What incident?" Beam said behind me. Kit and Phana were standing next to him. 

"When he was younger he would get major car sickness" Ming almost screamed. 

I glared at him while Forth Yelled that the bus will be boarding soon. I felt a hand on me and noticed it was Kit.

"Yo will you be okay on the bus?" he asked with huge worry in his eyes. 

"Phi I will be perfectly fine" I reassured him.  He suddenly hugged me and I hugged him back. I felt really comfortable. Almost like it felt right. As I settled into the hug Ming tapped my back and said we had to go. 

I let go of Kit and grabbed my bags to board the bus. What I failed to notice was the knowing eyes Pha and Beam were giving us. 

I boarded the bus with Ming and sat down in the seats behind Forth. Before the bus started moving I made sure to take my motion sickness pills. I put in my headphones and waited to take off. Five Minutes into the moving bus I noticed my stomach felt a little off but I decided to brush it off. Fifteen minutes in I noticed I was starting to feel lightheaded and started closing my eyes. Twenty-five minutes in I couldn't take it anymore and needed to puke. I tapped on Mings' shoulder while holding my mouth closed and he immediately noticed how pale I looked. He Immediately called for Forth while searching in his bag.

Forth Looked behind him and his face immediately turned into worry. I was trying to hold it in But I couldn't hold it much longer. Ming found an empty bag and immediately gave it to me. I let it all out and couldn't stop. I heard Forth talk to the bus driver to stop at the nearest gas station and then called someone. I couldn't tell who he called but I was too light headed to care.

About so many minutes later we stopped at a gas station and I immediately ran off to go to the bathroom.  Once I felt strong enough to stand I walked out and saw Kit waiting for me. "P'Kit what are you doing here? I thought you were riding with P'Beam? 

He smiled softly at me and said "I am but Forth called us and explained what happened. You are heading to the beach with us".

I looked at him and gave him a small smile. I still didn't feel the best. I followed him to the car where Pha and Beam were waiting. I didn't even have enough energy to be happy I was riding in the same car as Pha. Instead, I sat in the back with Kit and closed my eyes. I eventually ended up with my head on his lap and fell asleep.