6

We finally arrived at the beach and walked in to check into the hotel.  I immediately saw Ming and he walked up to me and immediately asked how I'm feeling. I told him I was feeling better when I saw Forth coming up behind him. 

  He immediately shoved Ming and put his hand up to my forehead.  "You don't have a fever and you seem to be back to your normal color," he said. 

  All of a sudden someone grabbed his hand off of my face and I felt myself being grabbed from behind. I saw Beam holding Forth's arm and I looked behind and noticed Kit was the one who grabbed me.  I looked at Forth confused and he gave me the same look. Beam was staring at the ground glaring and I could feel Kit's hands get tighter around me. 

"What is going on?" I finally said.  Everyone was silent until Kit finally released me and Beam released Forth's arm.  They looked at each other and seemed to be silently communicating with each other. 

"We were just worried that your secret admirer may get the wrong idea," Beam said. 

I looked around and didn't see Pha anywhere. I gave him a confused look but before I could say anything Pha came in behind with our room assignments.  "Beam, Kit, and I are together, and Ming and Wayo will room together".  

 We all agreed and went to get our room keys.  When we finally got to our room Ming and I decided to claim our beds.  I plopped onto mine when Ming went into the bathroom.  I heard someone opening the door and I got into protective mode. I grabbed a book ready to hit whoever is trying to get in. I stood on the bed with the book ready to jump and attack whoever was trying to break in.  Before I jumped I noticed a familiar-looking Light brown hair and pale skin.  It was P'Kit. 

  He walked in and immediately noticed my position. "What's going on here Wayo?" he said with a small smirk.  I immediately got down embarrassed and could feel my face on fire. "Sorry, Phi I thought you were a stranger trying to break in".  

  He just laughed and ruffled my hair.  "What are you doing here anyway Phi?" I asked. 

"Oh they decided to assign people to watch over the current moons and stars and I volunteered for your room."

I smiled knowing Kit was going to stay with us when Ming finally came out. "Ming P'Kit is going to be staying with us."

"That's great Kit!" Ming had a huge smile and went in to hug him. 

Watching Kit smile and try to push Ming off made me feel a little off, but I couldn't pinpoint it.