9

I will edit this chapter once I get the time. I just wanted to get this chapter out before I go on vacation. 

 We were all waiting for the bus to get here. I noticed that Beam and brought his car up and I walked over to start putting my bag in the trunk. As soon as I opened it someone took my bag from my hand and put it in. I turned my head and noticed that it was Kit who did it. 

"I'm always ready to help someone as cute as you," he said with a smile. 

I felt a blush appear on my cheeks. "Thank you" I squeaked and immediately went to say my goodbyes to Ming.  As soon as I saw him walk onto the bus I felt a hand pat my head. 

"Be careful on the ride" he told me. "No eating anything heavy," he said as he petted my head a little and walked onto the bus. 

I felt a little embarrassed and then walked over to Beam's car where I noticed Beam looking a little down while  Kit had a huge frown. 

"What did Forth say to you?" Kit asked. 

"He just was telling me to be careful because of my motion sickness," I said matter of factly. 

"That's so sweet of him," Beam said mumbling. 

"Yea it is," kit said with a frown still appearing on his face. 

I felt the atmosphere tense up but luckily Phana came and said that he got all the bags in the car.  Beam immediately snapped out of his trance and smiled at Phana thanking him for doing one last bag check. 

I went into the backseat of the car and Kit immediately followed. I started feeling sleepy and tried to get my head into a comfortable position. I felt Kit grab my head and put it on his shoulder. I started feeling incredibly comfortable and fell asleep a minute later. 

I woke up when Beam shouted, "we're here sleepyheads". 

I slowly open my eyes and realized something felt a little heavy around me. I side-glanced to my left and realized Kit's head was on top of mine. I also saw he had his hand on top of mine. I started panicking and shook Kit to wake him up. He slowly opened his eyes and saw blinked a few times before realizing where he was. He looked at me then noticed our position and back at me. He immediately got up and said "sorry" with what looked like a blush forming on his cheeks. 

I felt my cheeks heating up and looked away whispering "it's okay". I noticed that his hand was still on mine. He saw where my eyes were and took his hand off.  I just stared at the spot where he had his hand and it felt kinda empty now. 

He got out and immediately grabbed mine and his bags.  I thanked him and started walking into my building. If I had turned back I would have seen Beam and Phana giving Kit the biggest smirks with obvious knowing eyes. 

I Was Always Thereजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें