3

It's been a week since we started practicing for the moon competition.  So far I have received a gift from my admirer every day around lunch break. He would send me food and either water or pink milk with it.  Ming would help me look out for him by seeing who Forth talks to during these events. I mainly just see him talking to his friends Park and Lam or talking to the Crazy Doc Gang. 

Most of the time I'm too tired to fully be aware of my surroundings. I had to practice for the talent portion of the event and decided to play the piano while singing. On my way to practice, I ran into Kit. He had just walked out of the convenience store. 

"Hi Yo! Where are you off to?" 

"Sawasdee Ka P'Kit. I'm on my way to practice for the competition" I said

P'Kit smiled at me and decided he wanted to watch me practice. I agreed because I thought it would be good to have an audience.  We talked the whole way there and right before I entered I tripped on a crack in the cement. As I expected to fall I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I looked up and saw two eyes staring at me in worry. We kept staring at each other until he cleared his throat and let go of my waist.

"Ahem," he said. "We should get in there so you can practice nong".

I was still in a mini daze and could feel his gaze on me. I could feel my cheeks start heating up. "Ah Yes P' we should get in there" and started walking fast to the practice room. I sat down in front of the piano while P'Kit made himself comfortable on the couch. I started playing and singing "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift. 

The whole time I sang I could feel Phi's gaze on me. Never once looking away . Once I finished I looked up and saw sadness in his eyes but then it quickly dissapeared and he smiled at me. 

"Ahh Wayo who knew you were so talented. Was this about Pha?"

I blushed while looking down and nodded.  

"Well I'm sure he will love it" Kit said with a little strain in his voice.

I Looke at him with a sad smile. "He probably won't even know I'm singing it about him". 

He looks at me with a sad smile and look in his eyes that I can't read. "Well How about we go get dinner? It's on me." he said. 

I looked at him with wide eyes and said "Really?"

"How could I not treat my cute nong to a dinner". 

I blushed a little and that and agreed to get dinner with him.  I quickly gather my stuff, and  we walk to his car and decided on this ramen place that was pretty good. We sat outside and talked while we exchnaged funny stories from our childhoods. I also found out he loved One Piece just as much as I did. We both agreed our favorite charcter is Chopper. As we finished up our food we got back into his car and he drove me back to my dorm. I had never felt this relaxed around someone besides Ming and was kinda sad that we had to part ways. 

"I had alot fun P'kit! Thank you for inviting me out to dinner" I said as I gave him a smile. He looked at me with a little flush on his cheeks and said "I had a great too Wayo. We should do this again sometime." 

I quickly nodded an got out to go my dorm. I waved at him before I entered the building. What I didn't know is that If I looked back a second later I would have see him fist pumping in the air with a gigantic smile. 

As I neared my floor I noticed a figure placing something down in front of my door. I decided to hide behind the wall. I waited until he turned around and I alsmot fainted right then and there. "P'Pha???"