14

It had been a few days since the Moon and Star competition and the hype was starting to die down. Kit and I were sitting down for lunch in the medical faculty waiting for everyone to show up. We were going to wait for the perfect opening to reveal we were dating. I was super nervous and kept moving my leg up and down until Kit placed his hand on my thigh. 

"Shhh it's okay baby they are going to be happy for us," he said in a soothing voice. 

"I know, but it's still kinda nerve-wracking Phi" I whispered. 

Kit quickly pecked my head and I leaned my head on his shoulder. We stayed like that for a couple of minutes until I heard someone yells behind me leaving a huge ringing in my ears.

"I knew it! Phana owes me twenty bucks" Beam screamed as he sit down in front of us. 

I blushed while Kit gave him a hard glare.  Beam smirked while starting to eat his food. Before we knew it Phana sat down. "Yo, I won the bet," Beam said.

"Phana looked at us then at the beam and said, "Damn they got together already?"

With his mouth full Beam smiled while giving him a thumbs up. Phana shakes his head and handed him the money. 

Before Kit could say something two people sat down beside them. Ming by Phana and Forth by Beam. Ming placed a drink in front of Phana and Forth placed a lunch in front of Beam. Phana started sipping the coffee and  Beam just started eating the food. Neither of them said a word. The atmosphere was really weird. Both Kit and I looked at each other and then back at the scene. Ming was looking at Phana like a lost puppy and Forth was practically beaming heart eyes at Beam. 

Kit's eyes widen and said "Oh MY GOD! You guys hooked up!"

I almost spit out my drink while seeing both Phana and beam blush and the two engineer students smirking. 

"We did not" they both stuttered at the same time. 

"Really because Forth and Mings's actions and expressions tell a different story".  Kit said. 

Phana got up muttering about how he had to go to the library while Ming quickly grabbed his stuff following him like a baby duckling. 

Beam just kept silently eating his food while Forth kept making googly eyes at him. Both I and Kit decided to drop it and continue eating before class. 

______________________

It was finally the weekend and we kept enduring a week of both Phana and Beam keeping their mouth shuts on what happened. We are just letting them since it is obvious to everyone that if they aren't dating Phana and Ming they are only lying to themselves. 

I knocked on Kit's door and he immediately let me in. He cooked us pasta and we watched a movie afterward. While cuddling. That's when I noticed something in the corner of my eye. A box of roses was tucked into the closet. Then everything came flashing back. The gifts and the notes. 

"P'Kit It was you wasn't it? You were my secret admirer" I stammered. 

Kit paused the movie and sighed. "Yes, it was all me. When I found out you were coming to this school I just wanted to see you again. I knew you came because of Pha, but I still wanted to see you smile. They already knew I liked you so it was actually Beam's idea to play secret admirer. Forth saw me putting it together and that's how he found out about it. He took it from me and decided to play with you a little bit. I knew he meant well but it was still annoying to watch. And the day you saw Phana dropping it off it's because I had to stay late after class and he offered to drop it off. It was always me" he said staring at the paused screen. 

I digested everything I just heard and while he seemed nervous I quickly kissed him. His eyes widened while I licked his lips to get him to move and he finally caved in. After the makeout, He looked at me and said "I thought you would be mad. I know you were so happy to think it was Phana" and he looked down as he whispered the last part. 

I grabbed his face and made him look at me. "You listen here, Kit. I don't like Phana anymore. you are the person in my heart. I know I liked him for a bit, but I'm not lying when I say knowing you're my secret admirer makes me happy beyond belief. I know I made you shed tears, but you have my heart hundred percent now, and I'm not going anywhere. Even when you have doubts I will try my best to erase them. From now on I want you to only have happy memories with me. 

Kit started tearing up a little bit and I leaned over and started kissing and licking them away. He looked at me again with only a trace of love in those eyes. I kissed him and this time he immediately started kissing back.  It started off slow and sweet and then it started heating up. As soon as he started sucking on my tongue I knew I was done for. I then started kissing his neck making sure to leave as many love bites as I could.

He started moaning and I put my hands under his shirt and started playing with his nipples. As his breathing got heavier his moans started getting louder.  I blew into his ear and whispered "I'm ready". 

He nods and I hear a whimpering "me too".

I smile and release my hands. I immediately took off both of our shirts and started kissing down. "What do you want me to do baby," I said. He's breathing heavily and gets heavier and heavier the closer I get to down there.  

" I look up at him and I see him lost in a lustful daze. "Do it again" he whispers. 

"Do what again baby? You have to use your words' i say as I kiss his inner thighs. 

" Put your tongue there," kit said while turning immediately red. 

I pretend not to know and say "Use your words". 

He was losing patience and finally says "Eat me out again". 

I stopped playing down there and went up to give him a quick kiss as he had his head turned. I know he was embarrassed, but I also know how much he enjoyed it last time. He was knocked out in complete bliss. 

"Your wish is my command" as I started going lower again. Both Kit and I knew we were in for a long night. 

---------------------------

I slowly started opening my eyes. The sun was beaming down and I opened up to see Kit still sleeping peacefully. I remembered last night and couldn't stop smiling. We had finally made love. He slowly started opening his eyes and we both just looked at each other. He had a look of love and I know my face had the same expression. 

"I'll make us breakfast," I said and gave him a quick peck. 

He nodded and I started to get up but had to stop for a moment. My ass was hurting. I looked over at Kit and noticed he look a little uncomfortable too. I smiled and finally was able to get up. 

"You were amazing last night," I told him while giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

You could see a little blush on his ears as he said "You too". 

We just looked at each other and just started laughing. I don't know why but it just seemed right. I helped him up and we decided to make breakfast together. I went and grabbed the eggs while I saw Kit starting on the bacon. I went up behind him and gave him a huge hug. "I could get used to this," I told him

Kit smiled and turned his head towards Yo while giving him a huge kiss. "Me too" Kit mumbled not wanting to let go of yo's kiss. We finally let go so we could get back to cooking. 

After breakfast, we decided to make it a binge-watching day. We cuddled up on the couch and I leaned my head on Kit's shoulder. "Thank you for being there Kit," I said. He immediately replied, " I will always be there my precious Yo".

 We both smiled while going back to watching out show. I knew right there I can't imagine being anywhere else. I was excited to take on the future with Kit by my side. He was always there. 

The End