“Let's just be positive, okay? It means they are underestimating us! And it also means win!” Sugaya said, grinning but stop when nobody agrees with them.

“It wasn't the point of this game…” Mimura said and sigh look to the others and nodded. This time, both Katsuki and Terasaka calm down in Muramatsu and Yoshida's relief.

“Beating them wasn't the main goal, why we accept this. It's one of the reasons, but… The main reason is to teach them the reality…” Nagisa said, and all of them went silent.

“They are worse than I thought!” Fuwa commented.

“Indeed… It only makes me anticipated to play with them…” Karma said, and devilishly grin.

The speed run continues and saw how arrogant the two classes are. They all just sigh and stop watching them. Karma just told Ritsu to continue spying with them and immediately informed him or Izuku if the Heroic Class did something useful. Ritsu nodded and went out.

“Kids! I cook our dinner!” Irina shouted and all of them went to the kitchen. Irina did in fact started to learn cooking after the AC Project. It's all because of the provocation of Izuku.

Izuku is a great cook. He is as great as Katsuki which was also cooking top-notch dishes. Irina loves Izuku and Katsuki's cooking, and Izuku provoke Irina that she wouldn't be able to be a better cook than him.

And the fact that Karasuma and Irina will get married at the end of the year before New year. It makes Karma added the fuel by saying how she would be able to be a good wife, if she didn't know how to cook?

Because of this, Irina shouted that she will start learning how to cook. Because of her stubbornness, she become a good cook. Not as good as the two, but it’s acceptable, and edible.

“Where's Cryptid (Izuku), Shame (Horibe), Darkness (Kirara), Butcher (Tomohito), and Player(Yukiko)?”  Tadaomi ask.

“They infiltrate the fake city to assemble the control room!” Isogai reply.

“Okay then!” Tadaomi said, and eat with them.

“We're home!” Izuku shouted. All of them receive greetings as they went to the table and eat. He eats next to Katsuki who really look grumpy. Izuku decided to talk to him after eating.

--*--

Katsuki and Izuku did have some talk after eating dinner. Izuku did tell him that he could just punish them in the times when the test started.

Then they got another meeting at the common room.

“I have some suggestion!” Karma said to the crowd.

“What is it?” Izuku asked.

“It will be good if we started doing our work at night. I know all of you will agree to this. But I will also suggest not anyone from this group needs to do anything in the first day!” Karma's devil's form suddenly appear to his face as he emits purple aura.

“Why? Would it be wasteful?” Okuda ask.

“No, my dear Chemical (Okuda). I only said it was us who will not do anything. Students are all informed about the Narration. We will go inside the Fake City exactly 12:00 midnight. Students will enter the Fake City around 5 am. With this, we could conspire with them to treat the “Heroes” as crap as possible. In that why, they might give up a good fight.” Karma explain.

“So basically, we'll let the students who had their roles to act deeply from the narration…” Fuwa concluded.

“Which means… According to the narration, people dislike heroes for abandoning them…” Yada said, and Karma nodded.