S3E9: Sacrifice (Dreamcatcher)

Author: Hope you all enjoy the requested oneshot :)

Requested by: @IamZod

Genre: Fantasy/Angst

----------------------------------

Y/N's POV

I sip on a cup of hot chocolate as I stare outside of the wilderness from the top floor of my castle. After a long day of training with Taeyeon-Sunbaenim, I wanted to relax for the day.

*knocking*

Who could that be? I walked to the door and opened it revealing it to be JiU, expecting a warm smile from her but based on her expression it looked serious.

"Y/N, there's an emergency!" JiU informed me.

"What is it?" I asked her with urgency in my tone.

"Somehow, Kong the Demon King had escaped the Underworld and is now terrorizing the town!" JiU explained to me and my eyes widened.

"What the?! How?!" I asked her and she shrugged.

"Who knows? But we need to do something about it or else the town will be nothing but ashes!" JiU replied to me and I sighed.

We all run down the hallway shouting out the news to the rest of the team, everyone soon came out and joined us. The Dreamcatcher girls and I go to the observation tower. We all go inside the tower and to our horror, we see fire and explosions going on in the city.

With our fast-agility capabilities, we all got there quickly while I just teleported with a snap of my finger. Greeted us, were demon goons armed with weapons made from bedrock.

"Hah! We were expecting you all to come here, demons kill them all!" One of the goons said and they all charged at us.

The demons, however, were no match for us but they still put up a good fight, with my diety skeleton powers they are nothing but bugs to me.

I used my bone attack to launch bones rights at the goons which stabbed them in the chest killing them. Too easy.

Suddenly, I hear a scream and I see a lady in trouble from a demon that was about to attack her but I stopped him by freezing him and throwing him into a building causing a massive hole.

(Author: If ya don't know by now, Y/N has the powers of Sans from Undertale but I add some little twists of my own.)

The lady thanked me and ran away to safety meanwhile the rest of the Dreamcatcher girls finished off the rest of the demons. This was only the appetizer and the main dish is up next and it's going to be a mouthful to defeat Kong.

"Where could Kong be hiding?" Gahyeon asked.

"Nut sure, but I bet he's hiding in the town center. That's where most invaders go to establish a base." Dami suggested it to us and we nodded.