S1E10: Unique Voices (Rose)

Author: Hope you guys enjoy this Rose one-shot!🌹🌹🌹

Genre: Fluff

Also this one-shot is inspired from @Wil_Patience book "I Found You" & @randomfanboii book "As If I'm Your Last Love". 

----------------------------------

Author's POV

Flashback

Entering the life Y/N Collins... a teenager who has been through nothing but hardships and broken hearts. He was mistreated and he didn't really had a good childhood at all. He had a girlfriend but she broke up with him to be with someone else which absolutely broke him but he loved her so he just let's her be happy with that someone else.

During his life he finally left home and worked at a part-time job then he began writing stuff on his journal then he began singing it out loud. That was the moment when he discovered that he loved making music and his dream to be a rapper was now set. He wrote a song called "Happy" then it hit millions of views in just a few months which grabbed the attention of YG Entertainment then they send a scout to offer him to be a trainee which Y/N immediately agrees. 

The Present...

Y/N's POV

After I made the decision to be a trainee in YG Entertainment which is one of the biggest entertainment companies. My life was now a little easier now that I'm away from my abusive family but still the training wasn't easy since I'm not that good at dancing but I am good at singing which is how I got into the company in the first place.

It was time for practice so I head to the room and I heard that I will be tutored by someone so I didn't think much of it until I got into the room...

"Hi, you must be Y/N right?" A familiar voice called to me. I turn to the female figure and I was shocked to see frickin Rose from Blackpink! Because she is my idol when it comes to rapping and singing since she has a very unique voice. 

"Y-Yes I am and you are Rose right?" I said while stuttering and she giggles at me which makes me blush a little. 

"Oh are you blink by any chance?" She asks me. 

"Y-Yeah... is that a problem?" I asked her nervously and in fear that she might not want to train me. 

Rose chuckles and just assures it's okay as long as I don't do anything stupid. 

"Okay first, let's see what you got!" She instructs me to sing to see how good my vocals are. I nod in response and grab the guitar in the practice room then I started singing. 

She has a head in her heart in a broken body

Never wrong but she always say sorry