S2|E4: Your All Mine Now~ (Lisa)

Author: Welp, here's another Yandere FF readers, so I hope you enjoy :)

Requested by: @anonysomething

Genre: Yandere

----------------------------------

Y/N's POV

Hello there! Just walking around the streets of Seoul and listening to 'Lalisa' which she is actually my bias in Blackpink. Today is Friday, so I don't really have much to do for today since I'm done with work for the week. But I did hear that Blackpink just opened there new store not too far from here.

Welp, why not check it for myself? Since once again, I'm a huge Blink I walk to the store which took at least around 10 minutes until I finally got to the store. I see the big logo of Blackpink on the sign and on the doors. I open the doors to see a HUGE selection of merch and a bunch of other albums and collectibles.

I looked around the store but I couldn't help but feel like someone is watching me but I shrug it off as I'm probably just being paranoid. I continue to walk around the store browsing through merch and other goodies.

I kept on snooping around the albums until I find a 'Kill This Love' album which I actually don't have except for the digital one, so I decided to grab it and pay for it at the cashier. Once I get my album, I leave the store but still...

Why do I feel like someone is literally stalking me...?

Author's POV

Unfortunately for the clueless Y/N L/N...

He does not notice that a girl wearing a hoodie and mask is watching him which happened to be Lalisa Manoban herself! Now, what would she be doing stalking him?

Who knows?

Y/N's POV

I walk all the way back home but for when I arrive at my doorsteps, I find some sort of package. Which I find very odd because I don't remember ordering anything online.

I picked up the package, I grabbed my house keys and unlock my door, I enter the living room before putting the package down on the table

I picked up the package, I grabbed my house keys and unlock my door, I enter the living room before putting the package down on the table. I grabbed a cutting knife and cut open the rope along with the tape sealing the package paper. Opening it, I saw a envelope with a red-colored heart on it making me wonder if I have a secret admirer or something.