S2|E13: Paranormal Activity (Shin Yuna)

Author: Who you gonna call

Author: Who you gonna call...? Ghostbusters! And be prepared for a lot of references. Hope you enjoy 🤣

Genre: Horror/Comedy/Fluff

----------------------------------

Author's POV

"Are you troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night?"

"Do you experience dread in your basement or attic?"

"Have you or your family seen a spectre or a ghost?"

"If the answer to any of these questions is yes! Then don't wait another minute! Pick up the phone and call the professionals!"

"The Ghostbusters!"

*TV Malfunctions*

"What the hell?!" The security guard exclaimed and he looked through a monitor to see a figure which made him pick up his portable radio which is connected to his partner patrolling the National Museum of Korea.

"Hey Han Jun!" He called his partner through the radio.

"Yeah, watsup?" He replied casually while making his routine patrols.

"I spotted something on the camera's in exhibit 3f, the art display." He explained and the guard nodded.

"Alright, I'll go check it out." He replied back to the radio.

Thus he makes his to the exhibit 3f which is the art display, this is where ancient sculptures and art pieces are showcased from ancient times to modern times. However, there are many legends of one particular piece called "Choe Ikhyeon" and the artists is said to be involved in many supernatural rituals which made the portrait cursed.

He finally makes it there but he gets startled by the portrait and sighed in relief before checking around to find no one is here.

"Hey, Taemin! I'm seeing nobody here, are you sure your camera monitors are not malfunctioning or something?" He asked through the radio.