S3E7: Aftershock (Tiffany)

Author: Hope you guys enjoy the requested story :) 

Requested by: @MilitaryMan234 

Genre: Fluff/Comfort

----------------------------------

Author's POV

After the disastrous evacuation of Afghanistan, much military equipment was left behind along with some soldiers. 

Many had died defending the civilians evacuating the war and some were severely injured physically and physiologically including Y/N himself.

When the evacuation had ended and everyone had left the country that is now under the control of the terrorist group. Y/N was sent back home to Korea but he was diagnosed with PTSD by the doctors thus they had determined he was no longer fit for further military service.

But that was the last thing Y/N worried about and he just wanted to get back home to his wife Tiffany who had been eagerly waiting for him at the airport.

--------------------------------

Y/N's POV

"Get moving! Their coming closer!"

"Gahh!"

"Oh, shit! Man down! Man down!"

"We need to leave now!"

I jerked up my body and opened my eyes before frantically breathing from the nightmare. Damn, this is the third time already... 

Ever since the disastrous decade campaign in Afghanistan, it all ends in tragedy, many of my fellow friends had died and we barely had room in the C-130s to carry all of the civilians trying to leave.

I have no idea how Tiffany is going to react that I now have PTSD. Will she leave me? Perhaps. Will she stay with me and accept that our relationship will suffer? I don't know. 

The captain had announced that we are now landing at the airport, when we finally stopped, the C-130 crew guided us out of the cargo plane. 

From there, many family and friends were waiting for us, the surviving soldiers greeted them while I was alone. I guess Tiffany is busy with her schedule. 

I was going to leave the base until I was stopped by a man dressed in a formal business suit. 

"Are you Young Y/N?" The man asked me.

"Yeah, what do you want?" I asked him.

"Your wife instructed me to take you back home, she's busy making dinner for you at the moment. That's why she never came here herself." The man explained to me and I nodded.

I followed him and we exited the base, where I see a luxury black SUV, the man opens the door for me and I thanked him before entering inside before he gets inside the driver's seat.