S3E5: Am I Not Enough? (Daisy)

Author: This story will be shorter than my other oneshots but still I hope this is satisfying enough :)

Requested by: @HebikuraJuggler99 

Genre: Fluff

----------------------------------

Y/N's POV

My girlfriend is out for the court case she's attending because of issues with MLD Entertainment but I heard that she won the case. Which I'm happy for.

I'm currently just playing COD on my gaming pc wrecking players and noobs on the map and I enjoy hearing them all rage or quit the server entirely.

All of a sudden, I feel something holding both of my shoulders and I turn around to see Daisy with a smile on her face.

"Could you take a break? I want your attention~." She cutely pouted and I couldn't resist so I shut off my pc and hugged her.

"So what did they say?" I curiously asked her and she sighed.

"Well, the good news is that I won the case." She answered me.

"Wow, that's great jagi!" I replied to her.

"Yeah, but MLD filed an appellate court so they won't be ordered to pay the money they owe me." She explained to me and I groaned.

"What the hell is wrong with them?!" I commented and she shrugged.

"Jagi, we all know these companies are greedy and corrupt so I guess they must've bribed the justice system." She guessed and I sighed.

"What are you going to do now then?" I asked her.

"What I can do... Just keep on fighting." She answered me before weakly smiling. 

I can tell all she wanted to do was just cuddle me for the rest of the day so I just took her onto the bed. She instantly laid down on the bed and opened her arms indicating for me to come to her.

Of course, I obliged and jumped into her embrace. I pressed my head into her chest but not in a sexual way just lovingly. She began to caress my hair and cheeks which eased my tension and stress from the game.

You see, I never really had a good childhood like Daisy did...

My family just ridiculed me and kept on comparing me to my brother who was a CEO of a company while I was just a manager for Momoland at the time. When me and Daisy started dating, I cut all ties and communications with them and never heard from them since.

Now, Daisy is pretty much the girlfriend and mother figure I never had in my life. I quitted being Momoland's manager despite how hard of a decision that was but working for a corrupted CEO is something I refuse to do.

That's why I became Daisy's personal manager instead. She pays me well with love and she provides all basic necessities for both of us so practically it really isn't a job but I still love it as long as I'm with her. 

But the feeling of insecurity gets the better of me unfortunately...

That's because Daisy is doing all of the hard work and labor while fighting MLD Entertainment for the money she owes her and she has to take care of me as well. 

Sorry, Daisy, I really am thinking about breaking up with you just so you won't feel the burden of me anymore.

"Jagi..." I said to her and she hummed in response.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked her.

"Of course, anything." She answered me while caressing my cheek.

"Do you think I'm good enough for you? I mean, you're always the one that takes care of me and deals with everything while I do nothing. I just feel so helpless that I can't help you." I confessed to her but all she gave me was a blank expression.

"A-Are you thinking about breaking up with me?" She asked me before shedding a tear which broke my heart.

"Y-Yeah, but I just can't leave you because I love you so much." I answered her and she grabbed a hold of my face and made me look at her.

"Jagi, listen to me... I will not force you to stay with me if you want to break up but hear me out." She said to me and I nodded.

"Kim Y/N, you're the kindest and strongest person I've ever met, that's why I love you. I don't care if you think you're not good enough for me because all that matters is that I love you with all of my heart and I will never choose anyone else besides you." She said to me which made me go silent.

"Yes, I do work alot and it's stressful from the fact that MLD is being stubborn but you leaving me will only make my world plunge into darkness. So think about your decision... Are you doing this for me? Or are you doing this for yourself? Be honest." She argued with me and I looked down in shame as I realized what I was thinking about earlier.

"Myself..." I said softly.

"So what are you going to do? Are you going to leave me for your own selfish desires or are you going to stay?" She asked me.

"I'll stay." I answered her and she smiled.

"Sounds more like it, come on. Let's go to sleep. I'm tired." She said to me and I clinged to her before laying on the pillow.

"I love you, Y/N." She said to me lovingly while pressing my body against hers.

"I love you too, Daisy." I replied to her before closing my eyes and going to sleep with her in my arms.

———————————————————

End of Oneshot