S3E6: Oh My Teacher (Haseul)

Author: Here's my first teacher oneshot story I've written on this story so far! Hope you readers enjoy it :)

Genre: Fluff

----------------------------------

Y/N's POV

Today is just another ordinary day at high school. Many other students are just chit chatting and trying to graduate out of here.

Same could be said here except for the friends part because I would rather be by myself. Anyway, I was walking down the hallway until I ran into a group of bullies.

"Hey, idiot, watch where you're going." He said smirking knowing that he did this on purpose.
I just ignored him and continued to make my way but the leader stopped me.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" He said to me and I scoffed before getting his hand off of me.

"Look doofus, I don't know what you think you are but I don't really care. Now go f*ck yourself." I replied coldly and he pinned me to the wall while raising his fist at me.

"Oh, acting tough now are you?" He sarcastically asked me and I chuckled.

"I should be asking you the same thing." I said to him.

"What did you say....?" He asked me in a cold threatening tone.

In a blink of an eye, I hooked him in the jaw which made him let go of me.

I drop my backpack on the floor and get into a fighting stance. One of three other bullies tried to kick me but I dodged it in time.

The attacker lost balance and I took advantage of it by punching him in the cheek which made the bully fall down.

The next one pulled out a pocket knife but it didn't scare me one bit as I know they're all idiots.

The bully tried to strike at me but he only cut my left eye leaving a scar but my eye was unharmed.

Now, they are going to pay....

I grabbed the bully's arm and cracked his arm leaving yelling in pain and dropping the knife. Next, I roundhouse kicked him and he got knocked out. The final bully cower in fear but I felt nice today.

"You, drag their sorry asses out of my face." I ordered him and he dragged the two unconscious bullies.

Geez, this is the fifth fight I've been into this week and with this scar on my face, I'm in for a lecture from Ms. Jo.... Again...

I went to the nurse to get my cut treated, when she got done, I was excused and went to my teacher's classroom. Ms. Jo was going to begin the lesson until I entered inside.

"Mr. Kim, why are you late?" Ms. Jo asked me and I sighed.

"Sorry, Ms. Jo." I replied to her and went to take my seat.