S1E14: Bully to Lover (Ryujin)

Author: Welp first bully story and request I have ever written so I hope you all enjoy!😉

Requested by: @MILKYTOFUUU

Genre: Angst/Fluff

----------------------------------

Y/N's POV

Another day of school begins for me, I get up from bed and do my normal routine. Hi, my name is Y/N Park and Chaeyoung or people would simply call her "Rose" is my sister. She and her group named "Blackpink" consists of Jennie, Jisoo, and Lisa, they are known to be the ice-cold princesses that nobody wouldn't dare to mess with but that doesn't stop Rose from caring about me. We both live alone since our parents are mostly at work. Anyway, enough of the introductions. 

Before I could leave I was waiting for my sister Rose to come downstairs and a few moments later she finally came down. 

"Morning, Rose-Noona!" I greeted her and she simply greeted me back as we walk toward the front door. We begin to walk to school together but on the way she tugged my shirt which grabbed my attention. 

"You were acting strange the past few weeks, are you okay?" She asks me blankly which I am used to her tone because she is usually cold because of the pressure from our parents since she is older. 

"I'm fine noona, but thanks for asking." I responded smiling and she nods. 

Well to be honest, I'm not actually "fine" in fact it's the opposite. For the past few weeks an unpopular group named "ITZY" had been bullying me from making me do their homework and sometimes even beating me up for fun. I cover up the scars and bruises just so Rose-noona doesn't suspect anything because if she and her friends catches ITZY then all I can say is that it won't end well for them... 

What do I mean by that? The last time Blackpink catches Kai and his other group members bullying me... they were not very happy and everyone knows that Blackpink are not an enemy you want to make. Rosie and her friends have trained in martial arts for years so they are able to beat up anyone that dares messes with them including boys. So yeah, I'm pretty sure you know what I mean. 

After she asked we continued walking toward school and a few moments later we finally reached it. Rosie and her friends greeted each other then we walk our separate ways. 

"Hey, Nerd!"

I turn around and sigh as I see Ryujin and the others approaching me with evil smirk on their faces and I already can tell what they want from me. 

"Did you do our homework?" Yuna asks me in a stern tone and I nod. I pull out the homework from my bad and hand it to them. "Great, thanks nerd!" Ryujin said and hit my stomach causing me to groan in pain but they just laughed it off as they walked away. After I regain my composure I walked to my class and sat down.