Proposition ✥lee juyeon✥

!NOT MINE! FOUND ON TUMBLR!

"I have a proposition for you"

You're intrigued. Now what could this proposition be? Turning in your seat you take a good look at the male. He's tall. He's easy on the eyes. The best thing he's good at is being annoying. But what could he be offering, "go on?"

"we both want the same thing, why not just do it ourselves?," he proposes. And it was quite a long ways of what you expected.

Lee Juyeon may be many things. But to be situated in the same room as him calls for disaster. Attending the same school as him since junior high was enough already. Now the possibility of sleeping with him? It never once crossed your mind.

Tilting his head, he examines your reaction, examines really closely almost to the point his warmth radiates off his body where you feel it. And you found it odd that goosebumps skated across your skin as if it was cold or something. Maybe it was his personality.

Thoughts circulate in your mind as well as conclusions, you could say no and keep your pride, but then again..it's only sex after all. As you weighed it over, it's nearly impossible to get laid without getting stuck with an attachment you can't pry off. If you say yes, it solves both your problems on both ends. As long as he doesn't get full of himself that is.

Just sex, no attachments.

"or I could easily find someone else, I won't lose any sleep over it."

The cockiness rolling off his tongue makes you scoff. Not like you can't find someone else either, but...in what world is it that easy to have someone like Lee Juyeon who isn't bothered by feelings walk up to you and offer you sex. Just one, and it's this one. Fuck. "wait-"

Oh you're gonna regret this. If he so calls you begging, he's not going to be able to stick that dick up anything for the rest of his life.

Juyeon takes one single step back before turning around obnoxiously slow. And while he's at it, a smirk paints his face, "I knew it."

"Just shut it."

The car ride to his apartment was nothing but laying down rules. First and easy one was to not get attached. Considering the circumstances of how you two got here, it was simple enough. Next, was to never sleep over. For obvious reasons. Last was also easy, to act like people who hate each other. Easy enough, because when was there a time you two ever liked each other?

And when you entered his apartment the first thing you noticed was how tidy it was. You would have commented on it if it weren't for a pair of lips that landed on yours. Even so, you didn't pull away. You still find him repulsive. And still did when he shoved his tongue in your mouth. He should consider himself lucky. If he didn't agree to every rule, there'd be no wayl in hell he'd be kissing you. Yet, with each swivel of his head and push of his lips, your feet mindlessly take their own steps.

He touches both hands to your waist, gripping, he thrusts you towards his body until your chest is against his. Your head gets pushed so far back, you arch into his body and instantly feel that swelling bulge.

"fuck, i'm gonna fuck you so good". His voice is iron clad with determination and because of that, flutters sprout deep in your body.

He closes the door and you take it that you've miraculously made it to his room. Maybe you owe it to his muscle memory or in other cases, he just became so used to bringing random girls into his apartment throughout his lifetime that it's routine for him. But you can't bother thinking about that when his fingertips are at the very top of your ass over your dress, sliding down slowly. Palming soothingly, and then he grips. He grips so hard you yelp directly into his mouth. Then rushing as fast as he can, Juyeon pulls your dress up and over the curve of your hips haphazardly like there's not an ounce of patience in him.