Too many truths ●eric sohn● pt 2

!NOT MINE ! FOUND ON TUMBLR! BY sunyusies!

so [name] would you like to tell us how you got here? between your bestfriend's legs with his length stuffed to the back of your throat? You were thinking the same thing as you let him yank at your hair roughly, setting his own pace as his head hit the back of the sofa with a relieved groan. You were desperate, he'd left you so needy and watching him like this was only making the situation 10x worse...

"You know." Eric pulled your head up to look at him, "When I bought you that lip gloss for your birthday last year?" He asked as you nodded eagerly, thinking about the pink shimmer gloss he'd gifted you with a sly grin the year before. "It was because I couldn't stop thinking about your pretty mouth wrapped around my cock." He spoke lowly causing a bright pink blush to spread across your cheeks. For that, you took more of him into your mouth, causing him to hit the back of your throat. As you gagged around him, he let out a strangled gasp, followed by a string of curses. "Baby, you're so good at this. Where did you learn all this?" He was talking a lot, completely lost in the feeling of your lips and tongue.

"Fuck I'm gonna-" He hissed, however before he could finish you pulled yourself off him. Climbing back on to his lap, before he could complain, kissing his lips harshly. Trailing your lips down his neck and grinding your hips on to his. "Are you mad at me?" You asked between the nibbles on his neck, listening to shear the inconsistency of his breathing. "I'm fucking seething babe." He chuckled, gripping your thighs with a bitter smile. He flipped you over, placing your back on the sofa. He tugged at the hem of your shirt getting permission to completely remove it. You complied as you did with every piece of clothing left on your body, letting him attack your chest, leaving marks that would hopefully disappear before the time your parents came home from their business trip.

He brought his face back up to yours, placing a soft kiss on your lips. "Are you completely sure you wanna do this? You can say no right now and I'll back off." He reassured you, watching your dark eyes soften at the words. "I've never wanted anything more than, I want you right now." You whispered with a snicker to provoke him, this was the first glimpse of your bestfriend you'd had in the past hour. He had a completely different side to him, it was dark, assertive, he knows what he wants. As cocky as it was, you wanted it back.

It was as if he read your thoughts when he pinned your wrists above your head, kissing your lips rougher. In the mean time he'd positioned himself at your entrance, making you gasp as he unexpectedly pushed into you. He moved his grip from your wrists, to clasp together your hands. He gave you time to adjust as you whined at the stretch. It was taking everything in the boy above you not to ram into you there and then. As many girls as he'd used to try get over these thoughts of you. There was no feeling that could compare to how he felt now. The groan he released when he bottomed out was music to your ears, encouraging to rock your hips up. He took this as his sign to start moving, and as he did you were almost seeing stars from the get go. He knew what to do with his hips and you couldn't even get the words out to tell him.

"You look so stunning right now." He moved to whisper by your ear, the moans you were crying out riling him up even so more than before. He pulled you back up to straddle his waist again, letting you ride him at your own pace. "You've been such a good girl, a little fucking angel." He tilted your chin up, watching the few tears fall down your cheeks and swiping them away with his thumb. His words tipped you over the edge, your thighs giving out and stuttering uncontrollably. Eric took over, bucking his hips up into you when he noticed you were close.

"Let go for me love." He winced as you clenched around him, his last few thrusts eliciting incoherent whines of his name from your lips. As your climax hit, Eric smiled to himself proudly, as he felt his approaching soon. "Hang on baby." He held your head closely, stroking through your hair comfortingly. A complete contrast to the way his hips slammed into you, the pain fading away when he released - coming to a slow halt with a deep moan.

He pulled out of you as soon as he could, holding you close to him on his lap. "I hope this isn't gonna change anything between us." You said with tear stained cheeks, his hand touching the side of your face with a smile. "If you don't want it to change a thing then it won't. But I don't think things have been the same with us for a long time." He laughed lightly as you nodded in agreement. However that was a conversation for another time.

because tonight with your bestfriend, there had been far too many truths.