quiet, darling ✿ji changmin✿

!NOT MINE! FOUND ON TUMBLR!

"y/n set up the table"

"ah no it's okay I got it" Changmin takes the plates from your mother's hands and walks away to the table placing down the plates and cutlery in their respective spots leaving your mom flustered and impressed by his actions.

Your mom turned her body to you with folded arms giving you an approved like expression inaudibly mouthing 'good job, how'd you get him?' and plainly, you let out a dry laugh and rolled your eyes.

The thought of visiting your parents was fine until they thought it was time to meet your boyfriend. As different from any typical boyfriend, he was pleasantly excited and you guess you were too.

Once you reached the doors of your old house, you looked to the side only to see Changmin looking like he's going to shit himself and sweating bullets. What happened to being excited? The realization that he's actually going to be meeting your parents hit and he'll have to converse with them, and he would be a wreck and you'd enjoy seeing that, but-

He wasn't.

It was like he was a natural, was he always this well spoken? He had no stutters, no mishaps, nothing problematic and your parents adored him. They almost forgot you were even there, like their own daughter wasn't the one who introduced them to him.

"So tell us...how did y/n end up with such a guy like you"

"momm" you grimaced at her

Changmin took your hand in his, "actually I think it was me who was lucky to have ended up with her"

You bout cringed at him, "ok enough with that" and you got a laugh out of him

"ok ok, we met at university, we were in the same class actually and she kept bothering me about physics homework. Would ask non stop about this one portion and being the super nice guy that I am, of course I helped her. It started with a couple questions after class, to becoming study partners at the library to having coffee breaks at the local cafe and now....here we are"

From your parents they could see the adoration thats dripping from your boyfriend's eyes looking at you and thumbing the skin of your hand so sweetly and how completely smitten you are.

He was the perfect boy for you according to your parents.

Him and his dark hair, cute glasses, respectful words, calm behavior, funny personality,

And maybe your parents should have made the wise choice to make you two sleep separately in separate rooms, but your boyfriend had them completely fooled.

They would have never thought he'd be the type of boy to make you clasp your hand over your mouth trying to keep your moans at a quiet decent level while he's licking you all up and sucking on you like a vacuum, teeth grazing your clit, tongue teasing your entrance sending wild shivering sensations all through out your body.

You're starting to think the whole visit was a big mistake, but you would be lying if you said that this didn't thrill you and excite you in some maniacal way.

It was such a challenge to keep yourself quiet, your hand was doing you no help.

But you couldn't help to drag one of your hands down to dig your nails into his scalp, fingers getting lost in the strands of his hair, pulling his lips closer to your dripping core.

The fiery knot in your stomach was drawing tightly and you look down to see your boyfriend shaking his head vigorously with his eyes shut drinking up all your soaking juices and just from the sight alone you were going to absolutely lose it, but he breaks away from your lips letting the cold air sting you.