an angel for a demon pt 2 ☆ji changmin☆

!NOT MINE! FOUND ON TUMBLR!

Three days had passed since you had begun to live with him. It had taken you some time to get used to your new surroundings and to realize this is where you would spend most of your time from now on. His place was not what angels called beautiful. Had it been yours, it would have been filled with antique statues of heavenly beings, light, soft colors and comfortable pillows and blankets. But his taste differed gravely from yours. He had a love for black marble and accents of red. Not the beautiful, bright red of strawberries in summer. It was dark crimson, like deoxygenated blood fresh out of a wound. You felt like you had entered a side wing of hell itself, sometimes. But you knew hell had to be much, much worse.
On the second day, you had set yourself the challenge of making the place feel at least slightly homier. No one who entered this apartment would, even in their wildest dreams, assume that an angel lived there. Although you weren't sure you could call yourself that, anymore. Your trip to the grocery store was the most humane thing you had ever done on earth, but surely wouldn't stay the last. You wondered, while you had strolled around the isles, whether one day you could find yourself working a job on earth, now that you couldn't call heaven home no more. You still had the desire to help the humans, and maybe you could earn a living whilst doing so.
On that note, you had pondered countless times how a demon could afford the luxury he lived in. But he wasn't one to tell you about his day when he returned home after being out all night. He called it 'demon business' and 'nothing that should concern a little angel'. One day, you would winkle it out of him. Although maybe you really would be better off not knowing. But you knew, as always that sooner or later your curiosity would get the best of you.
When he came home on the second day and laid eyes on the cotton candy-colored flowers on the table, he couldn't help but smirk at how proud you were. The contrast was stark against the dark ebony table and seemed like an accurate representation of how you had felt in his home.
"If you wanted me to bring you flowers you could have just said so," he said.
"I like going out to the store myself sometimes," you replied. He was always so stern when he returned home. Sometimes he had tired eyes, and often he seemed physically exhausted. But the moment he laid eyes on you, his strained expression softened. Then, he'd stroke away a strand of your hair and gaze at you with utmost admiration. He had offered to buy you whatever your heart desired, but your angel life had never required you to have possessions. There was no greed or yearning for luxury, and you liked it that way.
One thing, however, you never seemed to get enough of on earth. No matter how many books you opened and got lost in, you always wanted more. And he knew of your wish to learn more about the world. He had gifted you books of philosophy, biology and physics, and yet he had no idea it wasn't science that interested you the most.
Every night you lay awake for too long, reflecting on what he had said to you that one night. That there was more for you to learn. Before him, you never knew what real pleasure felt like - you weren't supposed to, even now - but now that you understood, you only wanted to feel it again and again. A few times you had contemplated asking him to show you more. To let you feel the pure bliss of what heaven called sinning again. But he seemed tired when he returned home, and when he didn't you were too scared to approach him with such a topic. Plus, you didn't even know how to. Too new was the idea of you - an angel - even thinking of doing such unholy things.
So you spent your days pacing around the apartment, sitting by the window, looking out at the city and waiting for him to come home. One night, you couldn't fall asleep, as on many other occasions. He wasn't there next to you, and the bed felt too big for just one lonely angel in it. There was an almost burning sensation between your legs. Once again, you squeezed your eyes shut and thought of other things - floating on clouds, watching older angels' wings flatter, inspecting your little village you used to guard from above. But nothing helped. It all led back to black eyes, razor teeth, a sharp tongue and hands so hellish in their actions, you should have wished he had never touched you. And yet you never did.
Your eyes shot open when you heard the shower turn on. The alarm clock on the table read 1:57 am. Not so patiently, you waited a few minutes until the sound of the water died down. Then, you tip-toed out of the room and down the hall.
The sight of him made your cheeks heat up. He was sat, in the dark, on the sofa. A towel was around his waist, a few drops of water glistening on his bare chest as he lifted the glass of alcohol to his lips.
"What are you doing standing and staring, little angel? Why don't you come join me?" he suddenly asked. Your heart skipped a beat at his voice. Heaven help me now, you thought.
"I thought you didn't...," you started, slowly moving across the room as if you were floating.
"I didn't notice you?" he finished your sentence. You hummed a quiet yes. "Your glow is hard to miss."
You weren't sure what he meant by that. Was he saying, that just as he had a dark aura around him, you radiated a bright one? It made sense to you. You stopped in your tracks when you stood in front of him.
"You're wearing your angel dress again," he pointed out. He had brought you clothes, but nothing felt as right on your body as your white dress you had always worn.
"I always sleep in it," you said. "You never see it, since you're never here."
"Does my little angel miss me?" he said. His dark eyes watched you intently, but they softened when he realized you had meant your words. "Come here, let me make it up to you."
Not knowing what he meant by those words, you plopped down next to him.
"I meant come here," he repeated, tapping his lap. Oh. Obediently, you swung one of your legs over his waist. Suddenly, you were hyperaware of the fact that his towel was the only thing between your center and his bare skin. Carefully, you watched his eyes for instructions or assurance. You kept your hands tightly by your sides, not daring to touch his skin that shined so beautifully in the moonlight. It was almost ironic, how ethereal his perfectly sculpted muscles appeared to you.
"Tell me, angel, do you sometimes think about what we did three days ago?" he asked, softly brushing his fingers along your arm. You should have felt ashamed to admit it. But with the way he watched you, he seemed to already guess your answer.
"I haven't stopped thinking about it," you said, the words spilling out after keeping them in for too long. "I want to know more."
He smirked, hooded black eyes watching your every breath while his head remained on the backrest of the sofa.
"Is that so?" he almost teased. "Why don't you kiss me, then? Go ahead."
Hesitantly, you bent forward until your forehead was almost touching his. Now, you didn't look into his intimidating gaze anymore, but instead the closeness only made you more nervous. But more prominent than your nerves was your curiosity and your desire you hadn't been able to shut out for the past days. You smelled a faint note of alcohol before you softly pressed your lips against his. Your kiss was the tender flutter of butterfly wings, like a singular snowflake landing on warm skin, as careful as a little bird in a lion's cage.
But he kissed back, so overwhelmingly and suddenly, it robbed your breath in an instant. His body straightened up now, arms pulling you closer to his chest. Humming contently, he took your lifeless hands from your sides and placed them on his shoulders. His warm skin was inviting, making it easy for you to melt into his touch. Still, you weren't used to this feeling. Maybe you would never get used to it. Perhaps it was supposed to be this exciting every single time. He breathed against your mouth heavily and his tongue swiped across your lips. The sensation was enticing and combined with his coaxing hands digging into your waist, your guilt washed away far too quickly. But there had been no redemption after the previous time and there wouldn't be one now. Or ever. For a moment, you pulled away, needing air.
"Too much? Too fast?" he asked, cradling your face in his hands. A rush of comfort overcame you.
"No, I'm fine. It just feels - really good," you said.
"Of course it does," he bragged, smirking infamously.
"Can you...I want you to touch me...like you did last time," you said. Even you were surprised at yourself. You could have just waited for him and he surely would have made you feel amazing. But now that you knew what it could feel like, you weren't able to swallow your impatience.
"Such a sinful confession from such holy lips," he said, voice dripping honey while he brushed two of his fingers across those very lips. "I wonder what other things those could do."
What could he possibly be talking about? How much was there for you to try out? Whatever it was, you wanted to do it all. You had no idea what had come over you. Was there a secret demon that had taken possession of your body without notice? Or maybe you were simply an angel tired of acting like one.
Slowly, his hands dropped from your sides and to your hips. All while he watched your face like it was his favorite meantime to make you squirm under his touch. When he progressed to your thighs, something dropped in your stomach. Again, your body reacted before your mind did and you wanted to press your legs together. It felt familiar, but just as thrilling as the first time. His head tilted slightly as if to ask 'do you like this?' as he lifted the hem of your satin dress. And how you liked it.
You were very aware of being bare in front of him. So, in order to avoid feeling his eyes on your body, you bent forward again to kiss him. Bad idea - because the lack of oxygen and the loss of your sight when you closed your eyes only intensified the need. His fingertips were fleeting, rather non-demon-like, but you knew how fast he could flip his actions, had he wanted to.
They ghosted over your slit, collecting your wetness that had been pooling there. At even the slightest contact of his finger on your clit, you let out a quiet noise. He had been biting his lip, but when he heard you, his eyes met yours in an instant and he smirked.
"Let me hear you, little angel," he said, before placing a kiss on your neck. While he continued to suck purple marks into your skin, his fingers toyed around your center, figuring out what made you react in the best way. And as the angel you were, always eager to please, you made sure you didn't keep your mouth shut anymore. It felt weird, noticing the sounds he produced from you so involuntarily, but the more you concentrated on the feeling of his hand between your legs, the easier it was to ignore them.
Maybe you were easy to please, or perhaps you were completely see-through for him. It occurred to you he had you figured out head to toe. How did he know exactly which spots to touch to have you clinging to him, as if you would have fallen had he not held you? He drew random figures on your clit, variating the pace just to keep you on edge right where he wanted you. Now and then, his digits slid further down to your core, almost entering you but not quite yet. Your moans came out in a muffled manner as you had your face buried where his neck and shoulder met.
"Look at me, angel," he said. So you did. No matter what sort of menace could have possibly lay behind his black orbs, the sound of his voice made you want to give him everything. And judging by the way your hips were moving and pushing against his hands by themselves you had already given your body to him. Against all odds, after all the horror stories you had been told to ensure an angel like you would stay far away from hellish beings, you trusted him.
"What a disgrace...They kept you locked up in heaven all this time," he spoke. "I should have had you all along. You should have had me."
It had never occurred to you that you could have looked at it this way. You had been happy in heaven. But then again, you hadn't known what you had been missing. That's when he slowly inserted one of his fingers into you. The sensation was unusual, but then he curled his digit and you understood.
"Oh god," you let out when he touched a certain spot inside of you. It felt so right, you wondered why when you were able to feel this way, you should have been abstinent all along.
"Not exactly a good time to bring up god, huh?" he said, teeth nibbling on your neck. You laughed before you could have stopped yourself, and he looked stunned. But then, his lips curled into a malicious and content grin. At the same time, he added another finger into your core. His thumb remained rubbing against your clit, and like last time, you could feel a knot tying in your stomach as time went on. A string of whines and whimpers fell from your lips and your eyes shut tightly. But he decided you'd have to wait longer for your release.
"Do you think you can handle more?" he asked. You sighed when he retracted his hand from your core and watched as he brought his fingers up to his lips to taste you. His gaze didn't let you decide whether he eyed you like prey or his most treasured thing in the world.
"Yes, I want you to show me," you said quietly, almost breathless from the sight in front of you.
"Let's go to the bedroom, then," he announced. "It'll be more comfortable for you."
Your legs felt like jelly as you walked with him. This time, you didn't hesitate to get onto his black bedsheets. It had become one of your favorite places to be in his apartment by now and the familiarity of it took away some of your nerves.
"I might be a demon, but I promise I can be gentle," he said. His eyes were probably the most mellow they had ever been since you had met him. Carefully, he helped you slip out of your dress. "So don't be scared, little angel."
You had to admit, when he removed his towel from his waist and your eyes fell on his hard member, you weren't sure if you would be okay. But then he bent down to you and kissed you. His hands softly stroked your cheeks, making it a hard contrast from his devilish image.
"Still sure?" he asked between kisses. It was like he was sucking the fear out of you, although he should have terrified you all along. You nodded and hummed but then changed your voice to a small whimper when he used his hand to run his cock over your slick center. Ever so carefully, he pushed himself inside of you. The stretch was uncomfortable, at first. He must had noticed by reading your face, because his eyebrows furrowed slightly.
"It'll feel better in a bit, I promise," he said. You relaxed your muscles the moment he kissed you again, his plan of distracting you surely working. When he had completely filled you up, he stayed in place while your tongues touched and you moaned at the feeling. It felt like he had always meant to be there, on top of you, inside of you.
"If you need me to stop or slow down, you'll tell me, right?" he asked.
"Yes," you answered. Once again you debated how you ended up this way. In bed with a demon. And said demon had his hooded black eyes on you, while he thrusted into you ever so slowly, and you couldn't believe how out-of-this-world-perfect he looked. Although you would surely need more time to get used to the feeling, there was a hint of pleasure you felt every time he dragged his cock against your walls and that once special spot he had touched before.
Upon hearing how he moaned for the first time, you realized it wasn't just touch that could make your stomach clench in a deep desire to be close to him. It sounded animalistic and you kept your eyes on the way his sharp teeth dug into his bottom lip. You sucked in a breath when he caressed your breasts, fingertips toying with your nipples.
"This is the closest to heaven I'll ever get, right, little angel?" he spoke, and his gloating smile was so wicked, but handsome, right at that moment. You could only hum a 'yes'. His lips on your neck were gentle, but your head spun whenever his teeth grazed your angel skin.
"You wouldn't like it there, either way," you said. His hand snaked down your body, between your legs where you had been missing them. He let out a growl-like moan when you clenched around his cock from the sudden added pleasure. In no time, he found your clit and used his skilled fingers, and he was right, this should have been the definition of heaven.
"And why is that?" he asked. "Because I couldn't have you this way, in heaven?"
"Exactly," you whimpered. "Oh- my-"
The desire to close your legs around him became bigger with each second, the knot in your belly tightening and your mind clouding with nothing but bliss.
"Doesn't matter. You're my own personal heaven," he said. His free hand brushed away your hair delicately. "Are you gonna let go for me, sweet angel?"
You weren't sure how to let go, exactly. But if by that he meant for you to close your eyes and just let the feeling wash over you, you would - without a choice - do so. Your high made your back arch against his chest and a small cry escaped your lips. He pushed his digits down on your center, slower now, but making sure to draw out every last second of your orgasm.
He had been speeding up his thrusts but then he pulled out, not wanting to cause you discomfort due to overstimulation. With his hand around his cock and quick movements of his wrist, he managed to bring on his own release, letting his cum spill out onto your thighs. You didn't realize you had been holding your breath until you finally opened your eyes again, blinking tiredly and wetting your dry lips. He lowered his head until your foreheads touched. The more you looked into his black eyes, the more at home they made you feel.
"How was that, angel?" he asked, his breathing still unsteady.
"Heavenly," you replied, pulling him in for a kiss. Even against his lips, you recognized his devilish smirk. And up to that point, you had believed 'heaven on earth' was just some silly little human saying. Until he proved you wrong.