surprise ❞kim sunwoo❞

!NOT MINE! FOUND ON TUMBLR!

You came home from grocery store and the whole house was dead quiet, expect from the faint sounds of what seemed to be moans, coming from the bedroom. You hurriedly but quietly enough left the plastic bags in the kitchen and went to the source of noise, the breathy moans getting louder as you approached the door.

Sunwoo was lying naked on the bed, you could tell he'd just taken a shower by the towel barely wrapped around his waist and the remaining droplets of water running down his tanned body from the chest to his abs, hair messy and damp almost covering his eyes. His hand was gripping his hard cock as his hips thrusted up and his eyes were closed shut, mouth agape letting out those beautiful sounds.

You stood there for a while just watching him and not knowing what to do or how to get his attention, but your thighs were pressed together.

"Too busy?" Sunwoo jumped with your sudden presence but didn't stop, only stared at you with eyes full of lust.

"Very busy. Are you gonna help me or what?" He looked from you to his cock raising his eyebrow.

You entered the bedroom and walked towards him, beside his thighs and replacing his hand on his member. You lowered your head to lick his abs catching the water droplets with your tongue while stroking him slowly, to which he hissed and grabbed your hair.

Sunwoo's tip was oozing precum, an amount that was working as lube for your hand, making wet sounds every time your fist moved up and down. You took your sweet time kissing and biting his skin till you reached his neck, sucking on it making him groan. "Does this feel good?" You whispered into his ear and licked the earlobe teasingly, chuckling when he shivered.

"Don't fucking tease me or you won't walk tomorrow." He muttered through gritted teeth.

"We'll see about that," you scoffed and gripped his dick harder to which he sucked in a breath and cussed. "If you don't like my teasing then why are you so hard and moaning?"

Before he could even think of a quick remark you kissed him shoving your tongue inside his mouth, he responded immediately with the same intensity if not stronger; tugging at your hair and biting your bottom lip at every given moment.

He pulled away a little breathless, but still held you close just to talk against your lips. "Don't try to mock me because if I remember correctly you were the one screaming my name last night."

You sat back straight and started rotating your wrist and using your thumb to tease the head, smearing precum that was still coming out. Your other hand traveled up to his shoulder, feeling every inch of hot skin and every muscle, and then raked your nails down his entire torso. "That's because your dick's so good."

"Fuck, baby," Sunwoo groaned and bucked up his hips since you were going so slow for his liking. You put your closed fist against the head of his cock and slid down when he thrusted up, as if he was fucking into a toy.

He began twitching, breathing heavier and he was so close you stopped and held tight at his base as he gave you a look of disapproval and you only smirked. You resumed your ministrations, slowly at first before picking up the pace again, your hand wrapped firmly around his cock.

You kept enticing goosebumps from him grazing your nails or the tip of your fingers on his abdomen and thighs, and especially his most sensitive part that had him gasping and clenching his abs: near the hip bones. Sunwoo was throwing his head back moaning out your name while gripping at the towel under him.

The wave of his so desired release was approaching again but you stopped once more, his cock throbbing as he huffed.

"I could literally just flip you over and fuck the shit out of you, but I'm being nice and letting you play your games. So be nice too and let me fucking cum." By the look in his eyes you knew you'd be in so much trouble once this all was over, but it was just so fun to play with him.

"I'll think about it," you teased back and winked continuing to jerk him off.

Your movements were fast from the beginning this time, pumping him 3 to 4 times and then stopping for a few seconds before pumping him again. And in the seconds you stopped you used the palm of your other hand to rub against his raging tip making him hiss and curse at you.

When Sunwoo was almost cumming for the third time you removed your hands from him, watching him twitch violently almost coming undone with a ruined orgasm as a drop of cum fell onto his stomach.

You decided it was enough and wrapped your hand around his cock and stroked fast gyrating your wrist. And soon he came hard over your fingers and his own abs, your name falling from his lips loudly as his chest rose and fell repeatedly.

Sunwoo bucked his hips sloppily riding out of his high and trying to catch his breath. You got off the bed and headed to the bathroom to wash your hands when Sunwoo opened his eyes and called you.

"Where are you going? Don't think you're getting away with this."

"Nah, I don't know. Maybe later," you said nonchalantly and walking away.

"Y/N, I'm giving you three seconds to get your ass back here."