Jealousy ■lee juyeon■

!NOT MINE ! FOUND ON TUMBLR ! CR TO OWNERS!

As Juyeon's lover, you did your best to support him and his group as much as you could. You'd help them with chores when you could and, of course, you'd buy their albums as well. You had recently insisted on going to see them at an award show. Juyeon had refused, of course, along with Sangyeon and a few others, but you had insisted and weren't about to change your mind. They had no choice but to let you go and watch them.

You had been a trainee and passed through a few companies yourself, but you ultimately decided to drop out and attend college instead. However, you had met a few trainees that had debuted later on and you still tried to keep in touch with them despite both your and their busy lives. So, when you turned around after hearing your name and you saw Jung Jaehyun smiling and waving at you, you were quite happy. He had excused himself from his group and walked over to you, and you two had engaged in a conversation, being quite friendly with one another. However, you had failed to notice the looks Juyeon gave you two as he prepared to go on stage.

A few minutes after, and Juyeon came back down and immediately went to stand beside you once he was backstage, an arm snaking around your waist. He didn’t say anything, he simply smiled and greeted the other idol as you two kept talking. You paused to kiss Juyeon on the cheek, not caring if he was sweaty or not, but quickly went back to your conversation with Jaehyun. He would have preferred if you had stopped and paid attention to him, but your action was enough to show the other male that you were taken. That you were Juyeon’s and only his.

“Is your phone really more interesting than your boyfriend?”

You had just arrived at your apartment and you immediately went to sit on the couch, phone in hand like it had been the entire car ride to your place. Typing away, you kept your conversation with Jaehyun going even after you had to part ways. You would smile or laugh at something he said, and Juyeon noticed all of that—and he wasn’t particularly fond of the idea of you being so friendly with a guy outside of his group. You chuckle and look over at your boyfriend.

“Are you jealous?” “No, I just want to spend some time with my love.” “You’re definitely jealous.”

You lock your phone and place it on the coffee table, turning to Juyeon, who’s sitting beside you.

“You know Jaehyun is just a friend, right?” “I know.” “And that I wouldn’t ever leave you for him, right?” His silence says it all. “Juyeon, look at me.” When he doesn’t, you crawl over to him and straddle his lap, his face between your hands as you look him in the eyes. “Listen, I have friends too. Male friends. But I fell in love with you, not them. I wouldn’t leave you for anyone else. I love you even with all of your flaws, I love you more than I can express through words. So there’s no reason to feel jealous or insecure... Okay?”

His lips immediately press onto yours, hands roaming to your hips, pulling you closer to him. The kiss deepens quickly as he bites your lower lip softly and you allow him to explore your mouth, your fingers tangled in his locks, messing up his perfectly done hair. You sigh in content as his lips part from yours and latch onto your neck, marking your skin here and there. His hands play with the hem of your shirt for a moment before he pulls it over your head, his lips immediately tasting your skin once more, starting on your collarbone and going lower towards your chest. Small moans escape your lips and your legs wrap around his waist. Placing one last hickey on your chest, Juyeon picks you up. “Let’s finish this in the bedroom.”

You kiss him along the way, placing your own lips upon the tempting skin of his neck. Your hands travel down to the bottom of his shirt and you help him take it off, discarding it somewhere along the hallway. Once in your bedroom, Juyeon gently places you on the bed and hovers on top of you. “Now, where was I.” Your hands travel down to your pants and you start unbuttoning them, but he stops you. “Let me do that for you, baby.” Soon after the words leave his lips, you’re left with only your underwear on, his hands working on his own pants. He’s licking his lips and you understand he wants to cut to the chase. But you’re not complaining—you’re feeling quite bothered yourself, so you don’t mind his haste at all.

With both yours and his underwear on the floor and a condom on him, Juyeon positions himself in front of your entrance. Looking down at you, he waits for your signal and pushes himself into you the moment you nod, slowly to let you adjust. Both of you moan at the sensation, the pleasure washing over you as he slips into you fully. You lean your head up to place a gentle kiss on his lips. He pulls out almost completely before slipping back into you, his lips pressing against the skin between your neck and shoulder, his tongue adding to the pleasure that fills you.

“Y-You can go faster...” You whisper, and it doesn’t take him a second to comply to your request, his hips slamming into yours faster and harder. You whimper at the sudden change, but don’t complain, loving the immense pleasure he’s giving you. The room is filled with your and his moans and gasps and the sounds of his skin hitting yours, and you couldn’t feel more turned on. He grabs your legs and pulls them up, the new angle allowing him to hit all the right spots.

You feel a familiar knot in your stomach and wrap your arms around his torso, pulling him towards you, tangling your fingers in his hair again as soon as he’s close enough for you to kiss him deeply. There’s no need for words—he knows you’re close and you know he is too. With one final thrust, you break the kiss and throw your head back, a loud moan leaving you as you reach your high, clenching around his member. He buries his head in the crook of your neck, reaching his own orgasm and pulls out of you, his breath against your skin giving you goosebumps.

After a minute of catching your breath, Juyeon lays down beside you. “Sorry... Did I get too carried away?” He looks over at you and you smile at him. “No, it was amazing... I loved it.” You move closer to him and hug him, his own arms immediately wrapping around you as well. You feel him press a kiss to the top of your head, your eyes closing as you prepare to take a short nap.

“...Thank you for loving me. I promise I’ll return all the love you give me.” You smile against his chest as you drift off to dreamland.