studio nights ¤lee sangyeon¤

!NOT MINE ! FOUND ON TUMBLR!

The blue-lit studio is filled with the heavy bassline of deep techno music and the low, loud pants of your moaning.
He loves it when you’re loud.
You’re riding him, sat snug on his lap as he lounges back on the leather loveseat in the recording room. You hold his thighs to push yourself up and down on him, to grind yourself onto him, make yourself feel as good as possible. To do whatever you want with him and use him for your own pleasure.
It makes him go wild when you do that.
You’ve still got your little skirt on, and he’s in his dress pants, brought down to his thighs, with his white collared shirt still on, unbuttoned all the way. You reach out and feel every single ridge of his abs, mesmerized. You notice his face tense up, jaw clenched with his thick arms flexing at the feeling, you smile at how affected he is by your touch.

His fingers snake their way around you and up the bone of your spine to slowly wrap around the back of your neck. Your body shivers at the touch, at the feeling of him gripping the back of your neck. He pulls you down by the neck to kiss you passionately, groaning into your mouth. You run your fingers through his hair and push yourself completely down on him.
You gasp as almost come undone.
“I wanna feel you come around me, baby.” he moans breathily and you grip his thighs harder with your nails.

You lift your head to look up at him and bite your lip at the beautifully fucked out expression that hazes his blue-stained features. His eyes follow his thumb as it traces along your jawline to push between your lips, into your wet mouth. You suck it, and the corner of his mouth lifts up lazily into a devious, sexy smirk.

“Make me come then.” you say, all doe-eyed - the way you knew drove him crazy, biting down on his thumb.