strip uno ◇jacob bae◇

NOT MINE, FOUND ON TUMBLR, written by cappujinho

"I'd appreciate if the house was still standing when we get back home, okay honey?" your mom said, closing the car trunk.

"Mom! Jacob's coming over and we're gonna watch some movies or whatever we feel like, no big deal," you replied, rolling your eyes. "I'm not nine years old, I can take care of myself."

"I know that," your mom said with a smile, getting into the seat next to your dad. "Have fun, I love you."

"Love you too," you replied. She shut the door and they drove off. The second they had left the driveway, you fished for your phone in your pocket. Eagerly, you texted your best friend.

Come over later

My parents aren't home

we can build a blanket fort

or mess up the kitchen

Make pancakes??

 As always, it only took him a few minutes to reply.

 first of all I'm never cooking pancakes with you again

I'll be over in a bit

You grinned at his message, getting excited. Even though you saw him almost every single day, there was no better feeling than knowing you were going to have so much fun with him. Like you always did. And since you both became grown ups, you had started to notice your slight attraction towards him. It wasn't like you were in love with him. (That's what you told yourself, at least.) It was just that every time you two spent time together, you noticed it more and more. It was mostly harmless flirting, but it was most certainly mutual. Which only kept you from holding back even more.

Half an hour later, your doorbell rang.

"Did you shrink overnight or did your sweater grow?" was the first thing he said after spotting you in the door frame. He was grinning cheekily and you rolled your eyes.

"It's called oversized and I bought it that way on purpose," you explained. "I swear to god, you're so uncultured."

He simply chuckled at your comment and started going off about some school project he was supposed to do. Apparently hanging out with you was more important to him. For a change, you headed into your living room instead of your room.

You had to admit, perhaps you had checked him out as he was walking in front of you. His hair was done nicely, but he was in a comfortable hoodie and his black sweatpants hung on his hips lowly. After he had approached the armrest of the sofa, he flung himself across it, landing in the soft pillows and giving you a playful glare.

"So blanket forts," he began, "I've been told I'm great at building those."

"Oh yeah? By whom exactly?" you asked, falling onto the sofa from the opposite side, so your head was next to his, but your legs pointed in different directions.

"My many ladies," he claimed. You snorted at him.

"You mean your plushies that still sit on your bed?"

"Hey! Too far! You still have plushies too!" he instantly fought back.

"Okay, fair enough, I'm just kidding," you laughed. "Let's do it then. Show off your skills to me."

"First, we need every blanket we can get," he ordered right away. When you looked at him, he was already up, collecting the pillows and blankets in your living room.