stress reliever ❥Kim sunwoo❥

! NOT MINE! FOUND ON TUMBLR!

If there was something you were aware of, that’d be Sunwoo’s love/hate relationship with Fridays.

It was simple. He loved Fridays because they meant the end of the week, they meant he would have two days to rest without worrying too much about work. However, he hated them because on Fridays his boss was especially strict, asking all of his employees to finish their tasks, unless they wanted to go to the office on Saturday, and of course, no one did.

The pressure was too much to handle sometimes, and since he wasn’t allowed to make any kind of objections, it made everything much more difficult. Sunwoo had a sharp tongue, and keeping his thoughts to himself was something he clearly didn’t appreciate.

That being said, he would often get home really moody.

On this particular Friday, you were cooking dinner for the two of you. You had decided to cook his favorite meal early, so it’d be ready and warm for him when he finally arrived.

You were busy setting the table the moment the door cracked open. Sunwoo kicked off his shoes and threw his briefcase on one of the single couches that was placed in your living room.

“I’m home.” He groaned, loosening his tie from around his neck.

You took off your apron, placing it on the kitchen counter before you walked to greet him with the sweetest smile on your face.

“Hi babe, welcome home.”

Your arms wrapped around his neck and he instantly placed both of his hands on your waist. His lips curled upwards in a lazy smile before he leaned in and pressed them against yours in a soft kiss.

As soon as you pulled back slightly, your hands ran through his dark silky locks. Leaning into your touch, a soft sigh escaped from his mouth.

“I’m so glad I’m finally home.” He mumbled, making you chuckle.

“Rough day?” You asked, he simply nodded. You took a brief moment to drink him in. Despite of his tiredness, he looked as breathtaking as always. The way his honey colored skin always managed to glow under the dimest lights, the way his brows furrowed and his tongue kept darting out to meet his lower lip made you dizzy in the most delicious way.

He was so hot in that white dressing shirt, his black pants hugging the thickness of his thighs just enough to take your mind to other places. You always wondered how’s that you managed to find someone who had such an effect on you, especially when he reciprocated all of your feelings. You were beyond lucky.

“y/n?” He called, pulling you out of your thoughts. “You know staring is rude, right?” He looked at you with his head tilted to the side and you just cleared your throat, cheeks burning in embarrassment.

“Sorry.” You apologized automatically. “I cooked dinner, let’s eat, yeah?”

You moved your hands away from his neck and turned on your heels to make your way to the kitchen, but Sunwoo, having other plans, grabbed your arm and stopped you in your tracks. Not saying anything, he spun you around and pulled you into him, causing you to collide against his strong chest with both of your hands. Your eyes widened in confusion until you met with the dark look in his eyes. Your whole body trembled in anticipation, you knew perfectly well what that stare meant.

His arms wrapped tightly around your waist, hard enough for him to press his semi-hard bulge against your stomach. Your throat became dry, and although you opened your mouth to speak, no words came out.

He then smirked, letting out a breathy chuckle in amusement for your reactions. He enjoyed and loved the way you always malfunctioned when he barely touched you.