Forgive and forget ●lee juyeon●

!NOT MINE! FOUND ON TUMBLR!

"Your older brother is hosting a party in your house," your best friend, Chanhee, stated before taking a sip from his Bubble Tea. You threw him a questioning look, "for what?" you asked, confused.

"Their football team won the game, you didn't know?" Chanhee said while chewing on his food, gasping at you about not knowing your brother's success.

"Oh wow, I didn't know,"

"Of course, you don't," the boy snorted before taking the burger in your hand, biting from it. "ever since you broke up with Juyeon, you were never updated about their team,"

"don't mention that name." you deadpanned the boy before stealing your burger in his hands, "I hate that name," you muttered under your breath and it seemed like Chanhee didn't hear it so he just shrugged it off, humming in return.

You both continued eating, waiting for the bell to ring and for your class to start.

"One question," you halted your actions before glancing at Chanhee, waiting for him to continue what he was gonna say. "Does that mean... he'll be going to?" he continued. upon hearing that, your eyes widened.

Uh oh.

⸻ ✧ • ✧ • ⸻

You slumped down on your couch after you've arrived home. Noticing no one was there, only the maids doing their jobs, you figured that your brothers are probably not home yet.

Heading straight to the kitchen, you took out a bottle of water from the fridge before drinking from it. Sighing, you returned the bottle inside the fridge as you walked towards the glass window near you.

Your eyes scanned the front yard filled with flowers and grass, not to mention, the huge swimming pool laid there under the sun, making the water reflect the light towards your face.

"Tomorrow, this place will be filled with people, including someone you don't wanna see,"

you broke out of your trance as you jumped at the sudden voice near you. turning around, you were greeted by your younger brother, Eric. You let out a sigh, calming yourself down before throwing the boy a smile.

"Yeah, can't believe Changmin didn't tell me that he'll throw a party without my permission," you rolled your eyes, turning around again to look outside. Eric laughed at you before patting your shoulder.

"He tried to tell you, but you never listened,"

"He sided with that guy after knowing we broke up, and you expect me to listen to him?" you spat out, sarcasm very evident in your voice. Eric retreated his hand from your shoulder before pursing his lips, forming a thin line, not knowing what to reply to what you said. "Yeah, that's what I thought."

"But I don't know, maybe Hyung did it for a reason?"

"And what could that reason even be?"

"Ask him yourself—"

Eric was cut off by the sound of the doorbell, making both of your heads turn towards the direction of the sound. You immediately looked took a glance towards the window, your eyes widening at the sight. Stood there in front of the door, 5 boys, some of them are faces that's slightly familiar to you and of course, two of them are very familiar.

"Oh shit, tell Changmin I'm not home yet, gotta go," you said before rushing towards your room upstairs, not even waiting for Eric to speak up as you closed the door behind as fast as you could. "Why are they here?" you felt the adrenaline rush to your cheeks as you let out uneven breaths from the run.