•30•

WARNING: Mentions of sexual assualt and rape

"Aumentalo, Jane

"Aumentalo, Jane."

Josh's screams and shrill shrieks permeated the air after the short burst of pensive waiting, the chains binding him to the chair rattling with a frenzy as he threshed his malnourished body, an eruption of excruciating sensations sweeping over him like a merciless flood.

"Stop! Stop...please..." He weeped, breath rasping out with exhaustion from deep within his chest. He was nearly too frail to form the words and slur them out.

To torture him further, the pain flared like a wild fire and worsened, regardless of his begging it pricked at his skin and ate away at his sensitive nerves, digging into his gray–tinted flesh like thousands of tiny serrated hooks that aimed to tear skin from muscle. "N–no... please, PLEASE!"

"Enough now, Jane. I still need him to be competent enough for speech, bambina."

As if it had never been assaulting him at all, the pain just...stopped. The only indication he had been under its dark spell at all was the shocked twitching and spasming of his muscles and tendons.

Josh knew it was foolish, but he drank in this short instant of peace greedily, for its sweetness was something of a miracle to him these days.

Yes...peace was now a distant friend, and even with its hushed beauty surrounding him there was no escape from what Aro had done. Josh was completely deteriorated, no better than a decaying cadaver that had been unearthed from its grave.

His head dropped so his chin pressed against his chest and the only thing stopping his body dropping to the floor like a deadweight were those same chains that wrapped around him in a cold and apathetic embrace.

Aro had taken it upon himself to push Josh's body to its limit in the unknown amount of time he had been there, keeping it so he was just on the brink of dehydration and starvation. His mouth and throat were dry as dust, thin lips peeling and split into bloody cracks like the glass of a mirror that had been smashed by some harsh impact.

𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌 [𝑽𝒐𝒍𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒊 𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara