•25•

A lot of angst and very vulgar Edward bashing here so...if you love him, I'm sorry 🤷🏻‍♀️😈 Except no I'm not and I'm going to do this how any normal person would have reacted to his behavior and how he treated Bella👀 I'd also like to apologise for my absence, I've been really badly ill at the moment. I still am now but I tried really hard to get this out for you guys so, enjoy!

 I still am now but I tried really hard to get this out for you guys so, enjoy!✨

"So

"So...how have you been?"

'Great Nora, really? The first time you see your little sister in months and that's what you're going with?'

Bella, who was reclined on the ugly and uncomfortable looking white chaise lounge by the window spoke briskly, picking at her fingers like talking to Nora was boring her. "I've been great. No thanks to you."

Nora pretended Bella's reaction hadn't hurt her and turned back to scan Edwards large bookshelf like she had been, taking the liberty of straightening it out for him. He was a little bit of a slob.

'Why am I doing this to myself?'

She remembered how awkward it had been earlier. Once the introductions were out of the way, Nora had invited a stiff Bella to talk privately with her. Her sister had refused at first, but one blisteringly intimidating look from Caius had left her shaking where she stood. Without any enthusiasm, she had taken Nora to Edwrads room, which she was currently ridiculing with glee.

He really was a pretentious asshole.

"Look, Bella," Nora paused, stretching up to put the last book in her hand in its rightful place, careful she didn't knock over any of his CD's. "I really am sorry that I missed your graduation. But you have to understand it from my point of view."

Bella sniffed like a snotty brat, crossing her arms. "And what point of view is that?"

Nora's eyebrows drew together in worry at Bella's tone. Why...why the hell was she acting like this? This was nothing like how her sister usually acted; if she was in the wrong, like she so clearly was now, she always apologized. She'd never spoken like this to Nora before. It was like...she was trying to hurt her on purpose or something.