Chapter 12

~

"How is she?" The doctor comes out, "She'll be okay, she's not dehydrated but she clearly hasn't eaten in days, there was definitely sexual assault but no traces of actual penetration were found. Physically, she'll be fine, mentally it's been a lot."

JJ steps forward, "Can she come back to Quantico?" The doctor looks over towards Emily, "A hospital in Quantico? yes. She's not ready to go home yet. She needs to rest now but tomorrow she can fly home." They all nod, sitting back down.

"Go sleep guys, she's safe. We'll all come back tomorrow to take her home." They all agree and go to the hotel.

"Allison, you okay?" She nods, "Yeah, it's just been a weird couple of days, I'm glad to go back home tomorrow." JJ smiles, "Me too. I'm happy she's safe."

Most of the team gets on the jet, JJ and Allison decided to travel with Emily while the others take the jet. "Hey you" Emily opens her eyes, "Ouch" Allison giggles, "We're on the way home" Emily tries to sit up, "What happened? I just remembered that one guy hitting me over the head." JJ looks over to Allison, "You were kidnapped, you'll probably remember more later on, you were gone for about 3 days." Emily lets herself fall back down. "3 days? wow, I'm sorry for leaving you guys." Allison smiles, "It's fine, boss." Emily smiles.

Once they land, the whole team goes to the hospital, grouping in Emily's room. When Spencer tries to take her hand she quickly pulls away, "Sorry, instinct I guess" He nods, "It's okay Em." She starts to fiddle with her hands, letting her eyes drop down. "Okay, we'll let you rest, come one guys." Allison stays last, "I'll stay in the hospital, text if you need me." Emily nods.

"Allison?" She turns her head while walking out the room, "Drew, hi!" She goes over to him, giving him a hug, "Are you okay? Why are you in the hospital?" She shakes her head, "I'm fine, something happened to my boss, I was going to look for you." "When you stopped answering I thought this was over" She walks next to him, "Oh no! It was just a very busy couple of days, I wasn't even in town. By the way, is there any place I can stay for a few hours? I'm on shift to stay here for Emily." He nods, "You can wait in the attending lounge." She nods.