Chapter 6

~
It's been 2 months now since Allison joined the BAU, she really found her place. She's started seeing all of them as family, Rossi definitely being their dad.

"Anyone want to get dinner?" Emily walks down the stairs, Allison raises her hand, "I'm in!" They all follow quickly. "Where are we going?" They walk out together, everyone turns their head towards Reid, "I went to this Chinese place this weekend, that was good."

Allison gasps, pulling JJ a little further away from the group, "Sarah went to a Chinese place Saturday, on a date!" It takes a while before JJ realises, "Oh my God!" She shushes her, "Shut up, he can't know we know, I don't want to ruin it for them." JJ nods, motioning some words to Emily.

They all decide on that Chinese restaurant, "Hey, Em. How was saturday" Emily's eyes grow wider, "They didn't know?!" Penelope asks, clearly unaware that they did in fact, not know. She leans in Allison's ear, "She had a date" Allison giggles and nods, "Yes, boss, how was your date?" Emily gives both Penelope and Allison a deathly look.

"It was fine, I'm not gonna see her again though." Allison almost schokes on her food, causing Emily to realise what she just revealed.

fuck

"Well, you had to figure it out at some point, right." She shrugs and continues her food, leaving Allison still schocked, she knows incredibly little about her boss. She knows most things about the others:

Like how Spencer wishes he took more Astrology classes, how he visits his mom every Sunday when possible. How JJ loved the name Henry because of a book she read. How Penelope used to have a big crush on Derek. How Derek wants to name his son after his dad and his daughter after Elle. Tara used to have a crush on Jennifer Aniston. And Rossi drinks rosé wine because Krystall likes it.

She knew nothing about Emily, she knew about Sergio and Andrew, that was about it. Now she knew this. Did it make her uncomfortable? Not at all. Did it come as a surprise? a little. She felt some sort of peace flow over her.

"I didn't make you uncomfortable, did I?" Allison sees the panic in her eyes, "No! Not at all, I just wouldn't have expected it, that's all." She releases a breath.

should I?

"Just make sure to never date my ex." Heads shoot up, "What?!" Penelope hits her on the arm, "Uhm, ouch" she rubs her arm, "Oh come-on. I've always used they/them to describe her. Y'all are slow"

~
i was tired of them being closeted tbh