Dominant Alpha

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Mr Principal....I think you should first investigate....before putting any kind of allegations on others....." Said Zhan.

"And if you ever saw Yibo or any other omega lowly....then I will make sure to drag you on the streets.....so next time think 10 times before calling Yibo to the Principal office...." Said Zhan. He walked towards Yibo and grabbed his hand and moved out of the room.

Zhan was almost out of control his eyes were glowing brightly. Yibo was somewhat scared of him that's why he decided to let Zhan drag him out.

As they were walking a boy interrupted their way.

"Ayee.....who is this Yibo your Alpha....I just heard....that.....you are a Omega.....in real...." Said Kun. Yibo didn't said anything and just bowed his head low.

"Where are you going, is your Alpha taking you to teach you manners....or to beat you....or to tie you up at home...." Said Kun. Yibo just clenched his fist in anger.

"What happened will you not beat me now...." Said Kun as he pushed Yibo. Yibo collided with the wall and his hand got scratched.

"Yibo...." Said Zhan and grabbed Yibo.
He turned around and slapped Kun hard on his face.

"Enough of you boy....from that time I was not saying anything because I don't want you to die today....but looks like you really want to die....." Said Zhan as he moved closer to Kun.

His pheromones started making Kun suffocated.

"Hey...don't come near me...." Said Kun with a scared expression.

"You are dead today......" Growled Zhan as he grabbed the neck of the boy and picked him in air choking him.

"Zhan ge....." Gasped Yibo who was shocked to look at Zhan who was looking very scary.

"How dare you hit my Omega...." Said Zhan and slammed the boy on the wall as blood started flowing from his head.

"Zhan.....leave him...." Said Xia who came running there.

"Zhan leave....he will die....." Said Xia trying to stop but Zhan pushed her away Zhan was out of control now.

"Yibo....release your pheromones..." Said Xia.

"Huh...." Said Yibo who was not understanding what was he asked to do.

"Stupid....release your pheromones quickly....that's the only way to stop Zhan...." Said Xia and Yibo nodded.

"Zhan ge stop..." Said Yibo releasing his pheromones and very slowly Zhan calmed down a little he threw the boy away and grabbed Yibo's hands and walked out.

He took Yibo with him in his car and they drove back home. Zhan dragged Yibo inside and made hi sit on the sofa.

"Show me your hand...." Said Zhan.

"No....its fine...." Said Yibo.

"Show me...." Said Zhan in a cold voice. Yibo shivered at his voice and gave his hand to Zhan.

Zhan took his hand and licked the wound slowly.

"What are you doing...." Asked Yibo.

"That's the quickest way....to heal the wound...." Said Zhan and licked it again and slowly the wound almost healed. Yibonwas suprised to see the wound, he looked at Zhan who was still breathing very hard.

Zhan suddenly hugged Yibo.

"Zhan ge.....leave me....." Said Yibo.

"Please Yibo....I need you for a while..." Said Zhan as he moved his head in crook of Yibo's neck smelling his pheromones.