Happy ending

Finally Yibo was discharged and was back with his babies.

"Welcome...."yelled with party poppers in their hand and the house decorated as Yibo entered the house.
Yibo smiled While looking at them.

Everyone were very excited to see the babies. Zhan took Yibo and made him sit on the sofa.

" Hey....I want to hold them too...."said Jackson.

"Yeah....we too..." said Rong and Tong as they ran to Lu who was holding on of the baby while the other was in Ziyi's hand the little girl was in Yang's hand.

They all crowded around them while staring at the little babies.

"Gege...her hands are too small..." said Ning.

"Yes Ning..." said Jingyu.

"Can I hold him...he is cute..." asked Yun.

"No...he is very small now...you can play with him when he will grow up..." said Lu and Yun pouted.

Yibo was laughing while watching them it felt like they all had become kid themselve after seeing the babies.

"Yibo....will you tell me a thing..." asked Zhan.

"Yes ge..." said Yibo.

"How did you fell the in the college..." asked Zhan.

"I Don't know ge....but someone pushed me...." said Yibo thinking.

"Ohh....okay....I will see that..." said Zhan while ruffling Yibo's hairs.

"Ahh....Yibo....I brought chocolates for you...." said Ran.

"Chocolates.... for me....so Suddenly...." asked Yibo.

"Go away.....Don't flirt with my omega..." said Zhan side hugging Yibo.

"shut up you....I am not flirting..." said Ran.

"I promised Yibo...I will give him a big chocolate box...." said Ran while smiling.

"You mean...." said Yibo excitedly and Ran nodded.

"Hey Hey....what is this going on..." asked Zhan.

"Ge....Ran ge found his mate...." said Yibo happily.

"That's great.....now he will not eye you..." said Zhan.

"I was not even eyeing Yibo at first...brother....Don't say nonsense..."said Ran rolling his eyes.

Everyone were taking care of Yibo and his kids. His Uncle Aunt and sister also came to meet the babies.

Meanwhile
Zhan went to the college.

" Mr Lei....I want to see CCTV footage..."said Zhan and Lei nodded.
Lei quickly took Zhan to the control room and showed him the CCTV as Zhan saw a girl pushing Yibo.

"Mr Lei.....I want this girl....out of this college......." said Zhan and Lei nodded.

"And I will handle the rest of it...." said Zhan and walked away.

After a few days
Yibo was resting on his bed as Lanren came to him.

"Hey Yibo.... how are you...." asked Lanren.

"Good...." said Yibo and Lanren walked to the crib where the babies were laying.

"And how are my nephews and niece...."said Lanren as he played with the babies.

" You know Yibo....the girl who pushed you....got vanished from the earth...."said Lanren with a chukkle.

"What do you mean..." asked Yibo.