Taking her away

Yibo was sitting in his room while thinking of everything that had happened. His body was feeling weired while he was missing Zhan's phermones around him.

He went to the bathroom and looked at the clothes kept for laundary. He found Zhan's recently used shirt and his other clothes. He took it back to his room with him and arranged the clothes on bed while he himself slept on top of them smelling Zhan's phermones coming from the clothes.

"Um....Zhan ge....I miss you...." Said Yibo as he fell asleep. After sometime he woke up, he got up and moved to get of the bed. As he heard some sound coming from Zhan's clothes. He checked the pockets and took out a paper. He read the paper carefully as he realised it was a bill of a pharmacy and there were some medicines name on it.

Yibo took his phone and searched the name of those medicines online. They were normal pain killers and some vitamins. Yibo saw the date and time and realised it was yesterday's date and of the time when Zhan was with Yunxi.

"It means....ge was really just helping her....as usual she fooled gege...and me too" Said Yibo.

"Ohh...Yibo what have you done...." Said Yibo. He ran out to Lanren's room.

"Lanren....Please tell me what should I do...." Said Yibo.

"What happened Yibo..." Asked Lanren and Yibo told everything.

"Lanren it was my fault....i said too much to gege...." Said Yibo sobbing.

"I told you..." Said Lanren.

"Don't cry now Yibo... You were angry that is why you did so....try to talk with Zhan ge..." Said Lanren and Yibo nodded.

"Yibo....will you still say....you Don't love Zhan ge..." Asked Lanren. Yibo bowed his head down without saying anything. Lanren chukkled while looking at Yibo.

The whole day went, but there was no trace of Zhan. They all even tried to call Zhan but he was not picking up. Yang called Xuan to ask him, Xuan told them that he was in tge ofgice but was not talking with anyone. Everyone was very worried including Yibo because he knew it was all because of him.

At night Zhan came back when everyone was having dinner.

"Zhan.... You are back....where wete you....why weren't you picking up the calls..." Said Ziyi.

"Sorry to worry you mom....but I was not feeling well that's why..." Said Zhan.

"Ohh....you should have told me...are you okay now..." Asked Ziyi and Zhan nodded.

"Okay...then go and fresh up then come to have dinner with us...." Said Ziyi.

"I ate outside mom....I am not hungry...." Said Zhan and smiled at his mother.

Yibo looked at Zhan and Zhan glanced him back to but Zhan turned away his gaze quickly and left the place.

"Now what happened to him..." Said Ziyi and sighed.

After dinner Yibo was in his room waiting for Zhan but he didn't came back to sleep with him.

"Why is Zhan ge not back yet...." Said Yibo with a worried expression. He went out to search Zhan.

"Yibo...why are you not sleeping...." Asked Ran who saw Yibo walking and approached him.

"Ran ge....Zhan ge is not in the room...." Said Yibo.

"Ohh...Yibo...I saw him going to one of the guest room..." Said Ran.

"But why is he sleeping in a guest room...." Said Yibo.

"You can only tell that Yibo...." Said Ran and Yibo thought maybe Zhan is angry from him.

"It's all my fault....now Zhan ge is angry..." Said Yibo as tears trickled down his eyes.