Forgive

In the evening
Zhan looked at Yibo who was still sleeping.

"sleeping so peacfully...." said Zhan and smiled. He walked out of the room and closed the door.

Suddenly Yibo opened his eyes and turned around, laying down while facing the ceiling.

"Finally I am turning into a complete omega.....I will no more be strong as before....weak, suppressive, stupid....huh....all that....that I never wanted to become...." thought Yibo.

"Fragile little shit....who needs an alpha to protect him...." said Yibo and sighed.

"I never thought my life will change like this, I thought I will be able to turn myself into a complete alpha....but what happened now...." said Yibo as his eyes filled with tears.

Zhan came inside the room and saw Yibo who was awake.

"Yibo....you are awake..." said Zhan and walked to Yibo as he saw tears in his eyes.

"What happened Yibo....you are crying...." said Zhan as he cupped Yibo's face.

"I...i...became weak ge....no one will consider me now....they will think I am weak...." said Yibo sniffing.

" Yibo....everything is still the same, nothing has changed...you are not weak....you are still strong...understand.... "said Zhan and hugged Yibo.

" Now don't cry and come down with me I have prepared the dinner..." said Zhan and Yibo nodded.

Yibo and Zhan went downstairs. Yibo saw the table arranged with many dishes.

 Yibo saw the table arranged with many dishes

"Why did you cook so many dishes....who is going to eat..." asked Yibo.

"You...." said Zhan and smiled.

"Zhan ge...I am a human....not a monster......I can't eat so much..." said Yibo and Zhan chuckled.

"Don't worry Yibo...eat as much as you want....rest of it...I will keep it in the fridge....we can eat it tomorrow...." said Zhan Yibo nodded.

He sat down and started eating the food.

"Eat more Yibo....you need a lot of energy...." said Zhan placing some meat on Yibo's plate.

" But I am full...." said Yibo.

"Yibo...." said Zhan.

"Okay...." said Yibo.

After eating they both went back to the room. Yibo was playing with his phone.

"Yibo....keep the phone and sleep now..." said Zhan as he walked to the bed.

Yibo placed the phone on the table and layed on the bed.

Zhan also lay beside him as his phone rang. He picked up the call and saw it was his mother.

" oo shit....mom asked me to tell you to call her...." said Zhan. Zhan picked up the video call.

"Hello mom...." said Zhan.