Marriage mess

Finally the day was near for Yibo's marriage from all these days they were planning everything secretly hiding everything from Yibo but a few minutes later only the marriage ceremony is going to be held and now it was time to tell Yibo.

"Yibo....I have something to tell you son...." Said Ziren.

"Yes Uncle...."Asked Yibo while wearing the coat he was given and was told that they were going to attend a function.

"That.....actually....we..." Stuttered Ziren while trying to took out the words from his mouth.

"Yibo.....we have fixed your marriage....and its today only....get ready quick.... And don't do anything stupid...." Said Xia in a breath as she saw her father stuttering.

Yibo was dumbfounded after listening to it he looked at them with widened eyes.

"You....you all fixed my marriage..... Without even telling me....not at all asked for my consent..." Asked Yibo.

"Yibo....its for your own good...." Said Ziren.

"How can you decide that....without asking me..." Said Yibo angrily.

"I see that's all was going from....1 week....all that prepration.... This...suit....everything...." Said Yibo in a pained voice.

"How can you do this uncle....do you  hate me so much uncle....do you want to get rid of me so soon...." Asked Yibo in a breaking voice.

"See Yibo....we said...what it is....now you better get ready for the marriage....we will leave in few minutes...." Said Xia and walked out with her father and closed the door.

"No...no....how can I let this happen....how can do they do this to me...I don't want a fucking Alpha in my life....I don't want to be a slave to anyone....I don't want to become his toy...." Said Yibo while grabbing his hairs.

I will run away.... I will not stay here..."said Yibo and tried to open the door.

"Crap....they locked it from outside...." Said Yibo and smashed his fist on the door angrily.

He looked around and saw his phone. He picked it up and called Lanren. He picked up the call.

"Lanren....bro....I need your help....please come to my house..." Said Yibo quickly.

"Ahh....what happened Yibo....first tell me....why are you in such a hurry..." Asked Lanren.

"Lanren...they are marrying me to a Alpha forcefully....i don't want to get married...get me out of here...please....they have locked me in my room, only you can help me..." Said Yibo.

"Okay...okay...Yibo......I will help you....i am coming...." Said Lanren.

"Yes..please....come quickly...." Said Yibo and cut the call.

Yibo quickly took out some money from his cupboard, and packed a few clothes and other necessaries in a small suitcase.

"I am ready...." Said Yibo as he heard a horn. He looked out of his window and saw Lanren in his car there.

"Here....Yibo take this rope..." Said Lanren and threw a rope to Yibo.

"Take this..." Said Yibo and threw his suitcase down. Lanren took his suitcase and threw it inside his car.

Yibo tied the rope to his bed and threw the other side down the window. He grabbed the rope and started going down slowly. Finally he was on the ground.

"Ahh...Lanren....you saved me....thank you so much....."said Yibo and hugged Lanren.

"Now get me out of here quickly before they see us..." Said Yibo and Lanren nodded.