problem

Zhan and Yibo went back home and their parents came back too.

Everyone were sitting in the living room waiting for them. As Zhan and Yibo entered inside they went straight to their room.

Their parents entered inside the room too.

"How was the celebration..." Asked Jackson.

"Celebration....huh....your brother pulled out someone's hand in the celebration....."said Ziyi.

" pulled out hand....you mean....pulled hand apart the body...."asked Lu.

"Yes...." Said Yang.

"Scary...." Said Rong and Tong.

"Woah....That must be a good scene to see...." Said Jingyu smiling widely.

"Yeah....so fierce..." Said Jackson.

"Hey...there is nothing good in that...." Said Shuang.

"But why he did so...." Asked Lin.

"A man tried to harrass Yibo...." Said Ziyi.

"What...." Said everyone together.

"So why did Zhan pulled his one hand out....why didn't he cut him in half..." Said Jingyu angrily.

"Yeah....just tell me uncle, who was that man....we will kill him..." Said Jackson.

"He should be punished...." Said Jian and Lin.

"Don't worry....Zhan took good care of him....I don't think he will survive..." Said Yang.

"We called the ambulance and they took him to the hospital....." Said Yang.

"I hope there will be no problem..." Asked Jingyu.

"Don't worry Yang....will look after everything...."said Ziyi.

"I hope Yibo is okay...." Said Lu.

"Don't worry Zhan is there with him..." Said Ziyi.

In Zhan's room

"Zhan ge....you should change..." said Yibo.

"Yes Yibo.....you should change too...." said Zhan and Yibo nodded.

"But I think....it will be better if we take bath.....and that too together..." said Zhan quickly and pulled Yibo to the bathroom.

"Zhan ge wait...." said Zhan but he was already pulled.

"Come on open your clothes fast Yibo..." said Zhan as he opened the water to fill the tub while removing his clothes.

"Zhan ge...." said Yibo as he removed his clothes slowly.

"Be quick...Yibo....let me help you...." said Zhan and opened Yibo's shirt and pants in a minute. He picked Yibo up and carried him to the tub.

"Zhan ge....slow down..." yelled Yibo as   Zhan placed him inside the tub.

Zhan took the shower gel and started rubbing Yibo's body with it harshly.

"Ahh....Zhan ge....it hurts....stop it...." said Yibo but Zhan was still rubbing.

"Zhan ge....wait....stop it....what happened....." yelled Yibo as he grabbed Zhan's hand.

"Yi...Yi...Yibo....his phermones is still lingering on you....i can't tolerate it...."said Zhan.

" But....you were fine a few minutes ago....what happened now...."asked Yibo.

"I don't know....but those phermones are getting on my nerves..." Said Zhan with a frustrated face.