Performance

After sometime everyone gathered again and had their breakfast. Zhan and Yibo went back to their room.

"Yibo......I...I....am sorry...." said Zhan.

"hmm...." said Yibo.

"Are you angry Yibo.....please....I am saying sorry for real...." said Zhan.

"hmm...okay...." said Yibo.

Zhan grabbed Yibo's hand and pulled him towards himself.

"Yibo.....please...Sorry......I know its my fault I can't control my anger.....and just.....please Yibo.....please forgive me..." said Zhan.

"Yeah....I forgave you.... " said Yibo.

Zhan took Yibo to the bed and layed him their and straddled over Yibo, himself looking at Yibo.

"Yibo.....I know I have hurt you.....I am stupid...I am foolish....But really Yibo....i didn't did it intentionally.....I never thought of hurting you Yibo... you are most precious to me Yibo.... I can never do that...." said Zhan with tears in his eyes.

"Zhan ge...." said Yibo.

"I am sorry Yibo...." said Zhan as he leaned down on Yibo's nape while crying.

"I promise....no matter what...I will never loose my patience like that again...." said Zhan.

"And I am sorry If you get hurt by me Yibo......sorry I didn't noticed that you are feeling alone....But I really didn't meant it Yibo....really..." said Zhan looking in Yibo's eyes as he released his phermones that was enough to make Yibo weak.

Yibo cupped Zhan's cheeks while looking at him.

"Gege.....you know it hurts....seeing you with someone other....." said Yibo.

"I know Yibo....and I am sorry...." said Zhan as he kissed Yibo's palms.

"But how much I try Yibo....i can't go away from you....and I never will...." said Zhan and kissed Yibo's cheeks.

Yibo smiled and kissed Zhan on his lips. Zhan leaned forward and captured Yibo's lips. Enveloping the sweet smell of Yibo's phermones Zhan deepened the kiss while sucking on Yibo's lower lips. Their bodies pressed together heatedly, breathing heavily as their lips slid against one another. Yibo could feel their shared breath, feel the the thud of their combined heartbeats. Yibo grabbed Zhan's arm tightly while going with the flow.

Zhan shoved his tongue and parting Yibo's lips and pushed it inside Yibo's warm mouth. Their tongues tangled and went to war in their locked mouths, battling madly for dominance. Zhan's tongue pushed Yibo's tongue inside while overlapping and rolling with each other.

Zhan left Yibo's mouth and leaned down to his neck.

"Zhan ge.....hahhah...." Moaned Yibo as Zhan's hot breath landed on his skin.

"Aren't you.... getting late for.... your company..." asked Yibo.

"No problem.....I will...not go today...." said Zhan as he licked Yibo's neck and bit his skin.

"aishh....ge...." Moaned Yibo. Zhan sucked on the skin making a bright red hickey.

Yibo felt mesmerised as Zhan released his phermones even more. Zhan's hand roamed all over Yibo's body down to his abdomen as he grabbed Yibo's t shirt and pulled it out of his body.

"Yibo....why is....your smell....changing...." said Zhan as he licked Yibo's navel.

"Hahhh....I Don't know ge...." said Yibo as he grabbed Zhan's hair while moaning with pleasure. Zhan's hand slid up and down over Yibo's naked torso feeling Yibo's soft smooth skin.