“Good thing you are all here. I have an announcement!” Everyone went back inside as Aizawa started to tell them the announcement.

“All of you will temporarily be removed to your dorm and will use the new dorm that will combine your teams. Is there anyone who will want to join the Villain team apart from Bakugou?” Aizawa ask.

“No one sir! We class 3-A is a symbol of heroes. We would rather not taint ourselves to be one of the villains!” Iida reply.

“I see, so all of you will live together with Class 3-B to give you a convenient for this final exam. You will only see Bakugou every class. Preparation will be one month and the official exam's duration is two weeks. Make sure to use time wisely,” Aizawa said and went out. All of them also went out to continue eating their lunches.

--*--

“So do you want to eat first or go recruit our members?” Izuku asked his boyfriend.

“We can just eat while walking!” Katsuki reply, so they decided to buy some snacks in cafeteria and go to Support Course Department.

“I'm sure Itona-kun will like Mei. They both like to tinker gadgets. Maybe Taise-kun could help in some ways,” Izuku said as he excitedly grinned. Katsuki can't help but to chuckle.

“Cute!” He thought.

They walk while eating until they reach the Support Department. Katsuki was about to open the door when Izuku pull him out of it and a big explosion happens resulting for the door to fall.

“That's…” Katsuki said in shock. He looked to Izuku who look worried to him, checking if he had some injuries.

“I'm glad I'm fast enough to take you out of there, or you'll be injured,” he said as he sighed in relief. Both of them go inside, seeing Power loader scolding Mei as Izuku cleared his throat.

“I just leave you for approximately 30 minutes, and you manage to create a big explosion like this?” Izuku ask, which makes Power loader sigh in relief.

“I messed up the wiring, Greenie! Sorry!” Mei said really embarrassed in front of Izuku.

“It's fine. I'll handle her now, Powerloader-sensei you could go and supervise the others!” Izuku said with a smile.

“Thank you, Midoriya-kun. I really don't know if I could survive another explosion created by her,” powerloader awkwardly said. Izuku just smile as he sat on the floor.

Powerloader leave as Katsuki and Izuku talk to Mei.

“Anyway Mei… Would you like to join our team?” Izuku asked bluntly.

“Your team? Of course, but what is it all about?” Mei ask who's tinkering something in her desk.

“UA's civil war test. We need your expertise in creating support gears. You'll be working closely with Itona Horibe-san!” Izuku said, which makes Mei stop and look at him with wide eye.

“ITONA HORIBE! AS IN THE GENIUS INVENTOR IN SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY HIGH?” Mei asked in shock. Izuku nodded as Mei jump in joy.

“Of course! Of course! Count me in!” She happily said. Izuku grin and shake her hands.

“Looking forward to work with you. Come on and will collect another member from Gen Eds,” Izuku said as Mei nodded and leave her desk.

--*--

Shinso Hitoshi, a heroic course students who still attend the Gen Eds classroom. Why? Because he hates to be with any of the heroic classes. All of them are too arrogant in their own way. Good thing is, he met Izuku Midoriya who help him have his schedule for heroic training. He was now working under Eraserheads tutelage, together with Present Mic and Midnight.