This relaxed attitude made Shen Xie'an like a punch on cotton. Why didn't Brother Kun play cards according to the routine?

    In the evening, Shen Jin waited until his younger brother was asleep and confirmed that he had no fever or other complications before returning to his room.

    There was no change in the room compared to when he left, except that the box he put under the bed was missing, and there was a note with three words on it: I'm sorry.

    It is Xie Yan's handwriting.

    This is not the result she wants, but she caused it intentionally or unintentionally.

    Back then, Shen Jin didn't want these three words, and he doesn't need them now.

    What he wanted when he was a child was the gaze she cared about.

    Shen Jin put it back as it was, as if he hadn't found it.

    Because there is no response, why do you have to break the old man's fantasy. The feeling of being shattered is not good.

    Shen Jin had not dreamed for a while, nothing special happened during this time, but he dreamed of the plot in the novel again.

    The biggest difference from before is that he can see the perverted faces who love to care for his little black house this time.

    After Shen Jin woke up, he sat on the bed in shock.

    When he came back to his senses, he had already dialed Qiankun's phone, and the other side had obviously not woken up.

    Qiankun's voice was a little hoarse, and the ending was sexy: "Jinjin?"

    Being called out by Qiankun unconsciously, Shen Jin's heart jumped slightly.

    Qiankun watched the Gushen brothers all night the day before. When he went back yesterday, he was locked in the house by his grandfather and educated until late at night. He didn't sleep for a few hours.

    The information given by the grandfather of the Ganjia is all the cases of success or failure of other companies over the years, let Qiankun write his own treatment method, and then analyze it step by step.

    It's not a one-time thing to get the grandson to understand it all at once. They chatted in the study until midnight.

    After talking about the homework, the old man and the old god were there, and he asked his favorite grandson a little reservedly: "I heard your parents say that you have a sweetheart?"

    "Yes."

    Actually there is!

    How did the master say that he was lonely and widowed?

    The old man was a little puzzled, nodded slowly, and stroked his beard.

    "Have you caught up yet?"

    "Not yet." The

    old man patted the table, blowing his beard and staring: "Why, I still dislike you?" It

    wasn't him who said that although he was picky about his grandson all day, who would say it? I don't envy him for having such an excellent junior, who is outstanding everywhere. Just look at how many people have wanted to marry in the past few years, and they are not satisfied. They want to rebel?

    Qiankun was not frightened, he said with a smile: "Whoever rules me is good, he must like it? Grandpa, it doesn't make sense." The

    old man had heard that his grandson was very protective of his sweetheart, and he would not be allowed to see him at ordinary times. is unbelievable. His grandson is very arrogant, he once threatened to be lonely and old for life, who has such a big face.