Chapter 70

Chapter 70 CH.70

    With the superposition of the number of markings, Qiankun's urge to possess it increases day by day.

    Alpha without inhibitor is like a humanoid weapon, and the breath that can make anyone surrender is almost overwhelming.

    Even the sleeping Shen Xie'an woke up from this sense of oppression. He took a few painful breaths and looked at the uncle in the next bed. He jumped up from the bed in shock, looking left and right: "What, what?"

    He found that the seat was empty, what about big brother?

    The uncle sprayed the blocking agent everywhere, and gave Shen Xie'an a little more thoughtfully, and said, "Your brother's friend is here, maybe there is a small problem?

    " It has been sealed, not even a single seam is left, and there is a ventilation fan inside, so the breath will not leak after the door is closed.

    But just that little bit just now made the surrounding Alpha quite uncomfortable.

    This doesn't sound like a small problem.

    Shen Xie'an felt a little more comfortable when he smelled the light fragrance of the blocking agent.

    Even if he just differentiated, he can still feel the complete suppression of the level. Where is this big guy?

    Remember that Ke Minghuai is S-rank, but how can Brother Huai have such a perverted sense of oppression.

    And his brother doesn't seem to be very close to any Alpha - no, there is still a suspicious person.

    Shen Xie'an remembered that when he had a video call with his elder brother, a thin waist full of hormones appeared in the video. At that time, he felt that this roommate did not look like a Beta.

    After knowing that it was Brother Cat, because the other party was obliged to help every time, and his goodwill deepened, he naturally suppressed his doubts.

    Speaking of which, I haven't asked Brother Cat's name yet.

    Brother Cat, you shouldn't be hiding any shocking thunder!

    Shen Jin couldn't remember how many times he was injected with pheromones, just like a small animal that was knocked down by a beast and was captured by Alpha.

    Under normal circumstances, Alphas in the pheromone floating period will be extremely eager to mark Omegas, which is their instinct.

    For Qiankun, the only person who can make him desire is the person in his arms.

    No matter what gender Shen Jin is, he can easily arouse his nerves.

    "Sorry, I was impulsive." Qiankun loosened the shackles on his hands slightly, and found that Shen Jin's hands were clenched into fists, as if he was enduring something.

    Shen Jin was almost completely embraced, the breath of Alpha was lingering all over his body, and a trace of sweat oozes from his back.

    He was actually slightly scared, feeling the hot body behind him leaving, Shen Jin turned around and faced Alpha, he suddenly raised his hand.

    Seeing this, Qiankun's lips tightened slightly.

    He deserves to be angry, he is more worried if he is not angry, Qiankun stands in place.

    "Don't hide."

    Shen Jin's voice was hoarse, obviously he hadn't recovered from the shock of being marked.