Chapter 64

Chapter 64 CH.64

    "I just came—" Seeing Shen Jin's obviously narrow smile, Qiankun realized that Shen Jin did it on purpose.

    Why didn't I find him flabby before, I didn't mind him hearing it at all.

    Qiankun tried to suppress the curvature of the corner of his mouth, but he couldn't suppress it, so he just let it go.

    "Why did you admit it directly?" You were almost confused by your ex-fiancé.

    Ke Minghuai is confident and decent in front of everyone.

    Qiankun could imagine Ke Minghuai's powerlessness and confusion when Shen Jin said those words.

    He was also an Alpha, he could understand, although he didn't mention it clearly, but subconsciously, that guy may have waited for Shen Jin for nine years.

    Shen Jin looked at him strangely, and said, "Didn't you say it, don't hide it on purpose, just let it take its course."

    Yes, let it take its course.

    So far, no one has noticed that they are "in love".

    There is no related splash at all.

    Why is Qiankun very sure that he will visit forums and post bars recently.

    Qiankun thought that he had revealed a lot of details inadvertently, so why did he get a group of blind students?

    Qiankun looked at the embarrassment of Ke Minghuai who almost fell in the distance, and suddenly there was a kind of sadness of a rabbit dying and a fox.

    His only guarantee is that Shen Jin still doesn't know his true intentions.

    He was very sure that the biggest reason why Shen Jin was willing to sign an agreement with him was that he didn't want to involve feelings.

    It could be seen from the fact that Shen Jin immediately proposed an agreement after he denied it on the phone. Once found, it will be cut off like Ke Minghuai by a quick knife.

    "He's looking for you several times, it's not like he just treats you as a younger brother."

    "It's not like that." After so many years, apart from the laboratory, he didn't see what Ke Minghuai cared about, and Shen Jin was still calm, "He has never liked me, but he's been a little more enthusiastic recently, probably just because he was not used to it after separation."

    Qiankun looked at me. With the child's determined back.

    dislike?

    Not necessarily.

    In the afternoon, the collective projects were carried out one after another, and the venue was large enough. Everyone was divided into different time periods and divisions, and the strongest team of each school was decided to become the semi-finals and the finals.

    All schools have sent elite troops, and the students are very excited. Finally, it is their turn to compete in the group competition that they are best at.

    The limelight in the morning was robbed by Nanhu, and now it is finally theirs!

    There are also people who specifically find out Nanhu's achievements in previous years, trying to frustrate their spirit.

    Search and search, why can't I find it?

    There are more than 100 classes in four schools and three grades. From the top to the bottom, the rank of the second and ninth class of Nanhu High School has not been found. Someone reminded them to search from the bottom to the top.