Chapter 51

Chapter 51 CH.51

    Shen Jin's eyes were beautiful, and he always looked at people with a sense of coldness, but at the moment, his eyes looking at Qiankun were extraordinarily bright.

    Qiankun calmly suppressed the irregular heartbeat and said, "Then I'll go first." Qiankun was going to the playground for a morning run.

    When Shen Jin was thinking of a solution, Qiankun just fell into his eyes out of thin air.

    The idea that had not yet formed, suddenly had a specific candidate.

    It feels like trying to solve a problem, only to find the answer is right there.

    If it was Qiankun, Shen Jin knew that he would be very safe.

    Qiankun has clearly stated that he is indifferent to himself, and if he wants to scare off perverts, who else is more suitable than Qiankun.

    As a Beta, an existence that could sweep the whole school, Shen Jin couldn't think of a more suitable person.

    Here comes the problem.

    Tangerines are delicious, but it does not mean that they have to be eaten by him. Oranges can also be eaten by others, and they can be beautiful on the tree by themselves.

    What advantage does he have to make Juzi readily agree to pretend to be a couple for a while?

    Once the alarm is lifted, he sets the oranges free.

    Shen Jin thought about it, there didn't seem to be anything on his body that made Orange move.

    Shen Jin's tangled brows condensed into a ball, he never expected the slap in the face to come so quickly.

    The day before, he was admitted by the other party as if he was just an ordinary friend, and he had no idea of ​​pursuing it at all. Now I ask the other party if he can be his fake boyfriend.

    Even Shen Jin felt that he sounded like a fine point.

    Take it one step at a time, and maybe there will be a solution soon.

    Shen Jin sighed old-fashioned, and asked in a moody way, "Can you wait for me?"

    Although Shen Jin kept his face cold, Qiankun still noticed the change in Shen Jin's mood, and felt it was a little too cute, he took the initiative to say: "You wash up first, and I'll help you get a change of clothes."

    The two often collect each other's clothes on the balcony, and sometimes help to fold them, and the two wardrobes have been friends for a long time.

    Shen Jin nodded and slowly got out of bed.

    Qiankun saw with sharp eyes the necklace that fell out of his T-shirt when he went down the ladder.

    In the light-colored eyes, joy came unexpectedly.

    He wears it.

    Although it was indeed for Shen Jin's safety, it was also because wearing other jewelry in the school was easy to be invited to talk. The necklace was hidden by the school uniform and was relatively hidden.

    But Qiankun cannot deny that he is selfish.

    Shen Jin went to the bathroom and saw the person in the mirror, only to notice that several hairs were curled up.

    Like Shen Xie'an, he has soft hair and is not easy to set. Every day when he wakes up, he will have a few strands that are not submissive.

    Shen Jin had a headache, is he just like this sloppy appearance in front of Qiankun?