Chapter 56

Chapter 56 CH.56

    Shen Jin has always been sensitive and realized that Qiankun couldn't control the surging anger, so he decided to add fire to it.

    For fear that if Qiankun didn't pay attention, the pheromone would burst out, and it was unbearable that a little bit leaked out before, who knows what it would be like.

    Shen Jin didn't know how long Qiankun had been struggling with this marriage contract.

    How many times have I forced myself to give up and not bother them. Qiankun had personally experienced this kind of painful wandering. At this moment, Ke Minghuai said it so easily, how could he be relieved.

    Because I didn't want the two people outside to find out, I got closer.

    Shen Jin originally just wanted to try it out, but in just a few seconds, the corners of his lips that had collapsed into a straight line rose slightly, and his attention turned back to himself.

    When Qiankun couldn't help raising his hand, Shen Jin was like a small animal smelling danger, and when he found that Qiankun's state returned, he quickly retreated behind the cordon.

    Seeing that Shen Jin was clinging to the trunk of the tree, wishing to escape, Qiankun's hand stagnated in the air without going up or down, and then smiled bitterly.

    Sly little fox.

    Just leave me there, regardless of whether an Alpha is intrigued, it needs to end.

    Qiankun's hand turned around abruptly, supporting it near Shen Jin's head.

    At this time, the girl outside had already left, and Ke Minghuai turned to look at a big tree not far away. He could sense a hostile gaze just now.

    Ke Minghuai walked over and heard the sound of clack stepping on fallen leaves.

    Shen Jin became nervous, and suddenly felt a force on his earlobe slowly rubbing against him.

    Qiankun knew that he was thin-skinned, and since he didn't want to be discovered by Ke Minghuai, he disappeared.

    Qiankun's head rested on his hand, pressed against the tree trunk, and lightly pressed the person on his shoulder.

    Qiankun is very measured, not in extra places, making extra actions, so that Shen Jin's vigilance can be minimized.

    Even if they were very close, they didn't hug. Except for that point of contact, everything else is in the sky, and Qiankun arranged the character of his tool person clearly.

    From Ke Minghuai's point of view, behind the tree, two slender boys are almost close to each other. The taller one seems to be comforting the other. The air you breathe is full of beauty.

    The grove is a place for many young couples to meet, Ke Minghuai understood, smiled slightly, and was about to leave without disturbing them, his eyes were fixed.

    He saw the black mole looming between the fine strands of hair behind the snow-white straight neck of the boy with his back turned to him.

    In the same place, Shen Jin had one.

    Many Alphas have been labeled as a mole of absolute temptation.

    After Ke Minghuai left, the two separated immediately, the strange atmosphere drifted, and the practice was temporarily put on hold.

    Shen Jin walked in front, several Omegas were greeting him, his hands were hanging by his side, dazzlingly white in the sunlight.

    Qiankun frowned, staring at the beautiful bone that was close at hand, even Jiabei's pale pink hand.