Chapter 15

Chapter 15 CH.15

    Shen Xie'an saw that his brother went downstairs soon, and could not see the slightest emotional fluctuations just now.

    But they have been together for many years, and Shen Xie'an can still vaguely feel that the eldest brother's anger has not disappeared, and the temperature around him has dropped by two or three degrees. Who is so capable of making his brother so angry?

    He obediently helped set the plate together, and then looked at several bags of handmade cakes: "We can't eat these, so put them in the refrigerator first?"

    This appearance, this delicate feeling, and these crystal clear cherries are unique. The petal strawberry is definitely not bought from outside.

    I'm familiar with this, it's a work in cooking class!

    Shen Jin: "Yes, keep it as a snack."

    Every kindness should not be wasted.

    Shen Xie'an couldn't help but glanced at the elder brother who was opening the refrigerator, and felt the difference before and after the division of the elder brother.

    A question that I had never thought about suddenly came to my mind.

    So I'm about to lose a brother-in-law, but maybe a sister-in-law soon?

    Gentle, beautiful, virtuous, and the kind that can make small cakes?

    Seeing that his brother was wandering in the sky again, Shen Jin smiled slyly from time to time, and said, "What are you thinking, take the plate out." By the

    way, he patted off his brother's hand that wanted to get a carbonated drink, and warmed him a glass of milk.

    "It's a rare indulgence for you, and you still want to go to heaven?"

    Shen Xie'an wanted to cry without tears, like a fallen leaf beaten by frost: "Oh..."

    Suddenly she felt that the gentle sister-in-law was also good, so he would reconcile with his indifferent eldest brother.

    No matter what, the barbecue finally suppressed Shen Xie'an's uneasy heart.

    With a high mood, he handed the most beautiful looking cauliflower to Shen Jin's mouth: "Brother, let's eat together!"

    Shen Jin's heart softened for a while, and he took a bite out of face.

    However, Shen Jin didn't feel anything about barbecue, so he only ate a little.

    Recalling that he fell asleep in the car just now, the nightmare seemed to be still vivid in his mind, Shen Jin stroked his neck.

    "Is your throat uncomfortable?" Shen Xie'an noticed immediately.

    "Dream, drowning." Shen Jin didn't hide his brother, "Did I drown?"

    "Yeah, when you were eight years old." Shen Xie'an only remembered that after the eldest brother was rescued, he had some memory loss .

    Shen Jin tried hard to recall, but he was still vague about some clips.

    "Who rescued me?"

    "Well, I don't know. You were already in the hospital when your parents received the call from the hospital."

    Shen Xie'an vaguely remembered that the first thing the elder brother saw when he woke up was Brother Huai , like a fledgling, a little dependent.